XBOX game collection

Actually I've never played any games in the Star Ocean series. I played a little bit of SO: Till the End of Time at E3, but it wasn't enough to really pique my interest. So if I get it at all it will be a long time from now, when it drops in price. :)

You still havn't beat FFX yet Mai? Honestly, thats probably my favorite game on PS2 and one of my favorite games of any console. It's just so beautiful and in my opinion the voice acting is perfect compared to some games out there, cough, resident evil, cough....FFX was the first game I ever played past 200hrs, most of that time was spent in the battle arena and getting Tidus' sword, which was a major pain in the arse to get; stupid chocobo racing.....Truly an awesome game though and I can't praise it enough, FFX along with FF9 are my personal fav's out of the series, although FF7........Yea, there all good!!

I haven't had FFX that long...about a year, maybe. Part of the reason I haven't beat it yet is that I get easily sidetracked when playing games. That's part of why Tales is so impressive to me...it's the first game in a long time that I haven't been sidetracked from. I have to take it on vacation with me, that's how bad I want to play it. :lol

My Xbox belongs to my roomie, actually, but here's the game list.

Halo: Combat Evolved
Panzer Dragoon Orta
I-Ninja
Prince of Persia
Ninja Gaiden
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (not the original, the second one.. Blood something?)
Metal Arms
SSX 3
Need for Speed Underground
Tony Hawk
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Soul Caliber 2
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Enter the Matrix

Mai, what do you think of Psi-Ops? It looks like a pretty tight game to me and it doesn't hurt that Cold did some music for the soundtrack either.

Hey spartan, It's really not that hard to mod an xbox and if you got the piece I'm sure you could do it. Just go to radio shack and get some solder and a soldering iron, thats really all the tools you need....

It can be even easier, depends on the mod though. Thing is you can't play on Live with a modded box. I hope I win that tournament (prize ia a free Xbox and some other stuff)

I found Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO for $13 at a video store, so I got it. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I remember playing the demo a long time ago and it was fun. I'm trying to decide which system I want Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for, so if I like the controls on the XBOX for Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO, I'll probably get SFAC for XBOX.

x2 said:
Don't tell me you got rid of Morrowind Mai!! And wheres KOTOR, how can you not have KOTOR?! lol, jk, just givin ya' some greef :lol
Lol, please tell me you didn't mean that pun?  :D

I decided to part with Project Gotham Racing and Unreal Championship.

My reasonings being:

PGR - I wasn't impressed by the controls, and I would rather free up gaming time to play other racing games like Rallisport Challenge, Burnout 3, and the upcoming Outrun 2.

Unreal Championship - I got this for multiplayer get togethers, but the fact is that about 99% of the time, we'd all rather just play Halo anyway.

As of 3/14/05

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Amped 2
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout 3: Takedown
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Crimson Skies
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes
Fable
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Halo 2
House of the Dead III
Metal Slug 3
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Outrun 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy
Voodoo Vince

Brute Force
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dead to Rights
Fable w/LE Bonus DVD
Halo 2 LE
Midtown Madness 3
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future
SSX3
Unreal Championship

updated my collection....

SvC Chaos
Mortal Kombat Deception
Fable
Red Dead Revolver
Morrowind GOTY Ed
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Monopoly Party
Ninja Gaiden
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO
Grand Theft Auto Collection
Soul Caliber 2
DOA 3
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Halo

For me :

halo 2
halo
starwars clonewars (im ashamed too say. it came with the xbox!)
nightcaster 2 equinox
sega gt/jet set radio future

PS: i know i have crap games exept for halo and halo 2

XBOX Collection

1. Halo: Combat Evolved

2. Tony Hawk Underground

to be continued...
:lol

My Xbox collection:

Counter Strike
Halo 2
Spiderman
Mechassault
Gunmetal
Namco Museum
Nascar Thunder 2002

Not that great. :-\

Even though I sold my xbox since it had a bad drive I still kept my games which are:

Shenmue 2
Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future <<came free with xbox
Fable

Offhand...

Halo
Halo 2
Breakdown
Conker Live and Reloaded
Counterstrike
Rainbow Six 3
Deus Ex Invisible War
Doom 3