What Books are you reading?

Joined Mar 2007
8K Posts | 1+
Japan
Just wondering...

I'm reading the Cradle will Fall by Mary Higgins Clark. (Cool book.) :)

Reactions: 1 users
Re: What Books are reading?

Books don't read.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

What is...reading? Kidding, I should be reading a book for a presentation I have to give in a few weeks for English, but eh. It helps to find a book first.

ZOMG!!! Irony to the max in that topic title. :lol

I'm reading part of the Odyssey for school. Its actually good, and I've realized that the second Star Wars movie was just to Odyssey in space, lol.

I'm reading several books on World War I for my history fair project. :lol

"To read makes our speaking English good!" Bonus points for identifying the quote.

I have Dean Koontz's Frankenstien Book One in front of me that Ive yet to start. I love Dean Koontz.

But otherwise I am reading ... Naruto manga.

I won't answer that since I know it. :lol

I'm trying to find my Halo books so I can read them again. But I don't remember where they are. Last I remember, I had gotten them out of storage to make you read them before Halo 3 came out, and you never did. :lol So I don't know if they got packed away again or what.

Oh my god. Ghost by John Ringo. So freaking stupid but so freaking awesome.

These arabs kidnap these fifty girls and take them back to...Iraq or wherever they go. So this guy, code name Ghost, follows hem on the plane theyre riding. After the arabs get to the lab where there stationed, they start raping, torturing, and killling some of the girls, and it is *tony the tiger voice* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPHIC!!!!

Then Ghost comes in and kills the terrorists that were raping the girls at the time. One of them so happened to be Osama Bin Ladin and he cut his head off. Now him and these fifty girls have to defend themselves from the terrorist threat and get the hell out of there. The catch? Allt he girls are completely naked. Yup, naked bloodied girls with machine guns.

HOTT

This is only the first third of the book. Its got plenty of action and LOTS of threesome scenes. It rocks. Pure American novel.

Im rereading Ghosts of Onyx. Good god I love this book! :D I really want Contact Harvest. :)

Boom$ickle said:
Oh my god. Ghost by John Ringo. So freaking stupid but so freaking awesome.

These arabs kidnap these fifty girls and take them back to...Iraq or wherever they go. So this guy, code name Ghost, follows hem on the plane theyre riding. After the arabs get to the lab where there stationed, they start raping, torturing, and killling some of the girls, and it is *tony the tiger voice* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPHIC!!!!

Then Ghost comes in and kills the terrorists that were raping the girls at the time. One of them so happened to be Osama Bin Ladin and he cut his head off. Now him and these fifty girls have to defend themselves from the terrorist threat and get the hell out of there. The catch? Allt he girls are completely naked. Yup, naked bloodied girls with machine guns.

HOTT

This is only the first third of the book. Its got plenty of action and LOTS of threesome scenes. It rocks. Pure American novel.
I'm very, VERY surprised that no one's made that into a movie yet. I mean, really. Nancy Drew?

:lol

Should you really be reading those kind of books Boom? :-\ :lol

GamingMaiden said:
:lol

Should you really be reading those kind of books Boom? :-\ :lol
After the stuff ive been reading lately, I needed some gory action and graphic threesomes.

And fhq: im gonna be directing the movie when I get older.

Boom$ickle said:
when I get older.

*coughnevergoingtohappenduetolackofmaturitycough*

I'm reading Where are the Children? By Mary Higgins Clark

I'm also reading another book....can't remember what it's called but its a much more older and mature goth version of Alice in Wonderland. Reminds me of American McGee's Alice. :lol

GamingMaiden said:
*coughnevergoingtohappenduetolackofmaturitycough*

And yet you bring a dead topic back to life, just to insult me? VERY mature :lol

Im reading this months GamePro and EGM