What animes are you currently watching?

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
I'd say Bleach but I'm waiting for the next episode to come out. :D

Samurai Champloo - I finally managed to get ahold of volumes 2-7 after only having volume 1 for several months. For my first viewing I've been watching it dubbed, since I love Kari Wahlgren (Fuu) and Kirk Thornton (Jin). I plan on watching it again subbed and see how it is that way.

El Cazador de la Bruja - The third series in Bee Train's "girls-with-guns" trilogy (the first being NOIR and the second Madlax). I'm only up to episode 4 right now so it's rough to get a feel for it, but NOIR and Madlax started out pretty slow as well and ended up being really awesome.

Claymore, Code Geass, Lemon Angel Project, Noein, Last Exile, Gun Grave, GunXSword, Ronin Warriors, and Devil May Cry.

I've heard good things about Claymore. I'm going to have to check that one out.

I have the first three discs of Last Exile that I need to watch. :lol

Samurai Deeper Kyo, Naruto, Bleach, Berserk, and sometimes Death Note. i just finished Fate/Stay Night a few weeks ago and i loved it. i highly reccomend it to anyone who likes anime.

Mai Valentine said:
I have the first three discs of Last Exile that I need to watch. :lol

I first saw it back in the day on Anime Unleashed on G4: Tech TV (back when it was actually good). And I really wanted to watch the full series. It is really good. Most of the shows that used to be on G4 were good ie:: Gun Grave, Last Exile, LAIN (need to get this series again), RahXephon, and some mech anime that they had that I can't seem to remember... I really want to see that one again.... //.O

Yeah, there's a few animes I got into because they started on G4's Anime Unleashed. I'm pretty sure that's how I got introduced to R.O.D. the TV.

Although it's unrelated, that reminds me that I also recently bought volume 2 of Hellsing and I need to watch it.

oh my god how could i have forgotten about hellsing??? oh that right, because they only release like one volume of the manga a year. DAMN YOU DARKHORSE!!!!!!

Bleach
Code Geass (Starting on Saturday. :D)

I'm throwing all the other animes away just for these two. :D

(For now. :lol)

black blood brothers, special A , naruto shippuuden, avatar (if it counts as an anime i'm not sure but if it does then is one of my favorites) and bleach

Zidart said:
avatar (if it counts as an anime i'm not sure but if it does then is one of my favorites)

it does. The live action film adaptation for it is being filmed around my area this summer.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
it does. The live action film adaptation for it is being filmed around my area this summer.

O_O *DIES* YOU ARE NOT KIDDING ME????

i finished watching pretear, such a good series

I just recieved Naruto Vol 7 and I preordered 8. Im going home to watch. Im also waiting for a check to clear to pick up Hellsing.

Hinesmdc said:
No shows, but I watched Princess Mononoke recently. Wow.

That one is awesome. That was one of the first animes I ever watched, actually.

If you haven't already, you might want to watch the original Ninja Scroll.