What mangas are you currently reading?

Haven't read any in a while...I'm going back to Kashimashi for the moment. Haven't finished it yet. (But close! XD)

Joy finished reading Azumanga Daioh, so I'm reading it now. OMG, hilarious. If you like to laugh, you should get it. :lol

Mai Valentine said:
Joy finished reading Azumanga Daioh, so I'm reading it now. OMG, hilarious. If you like to laugh, you should get it. :lol
Read the first volume. Yeah, it's funny. ^_^ Oh man...I wanna read it again. X3

I already finished the Azumanga Daioh, so I got some more volumes of Claymore. I really like it. ^_^

omg i watched the first episode of azumanga daioh, is like lucky star i love it :D

If you like Azumanga Daioh, then check out Yotsuba&. It's by the same artist and is also really funny!

I finished reading all of the Claymore manga, so now I just have to wait for the next release.

I need to read the rest of my Najica mangas.

Life.

It hit me hard when I was reading it because it really did remind of something simliar that happened to me and a friend. It's kinda painful to read because of how true some of the material is, yet it is so good at the time. I liked it. I'm only on half of volume 2 but it's just good.

The Claymore manga just had a new chapter go up. It's too bad Claymore is only updated monthly. Now I have to wait until September for the next chapter.

Joyling said:
And you can start reading Kashimashi, it all works out.... :D

and i can start reading ouran and claymore and kashimashi and it all works out :D

I just picked up volume 1 of Zombie Powder, which is Tite Kubo's manga that he did before Bleach. So far it's decent. I'd heard it's even better than Bleach, but right now I'd say I like Bleach better. Maybe it picks up in later volumes, though.

I bought a new manga to satisfy my very weird manga craving. I bought volume 1 of Kedamono damono, which is about a girl who falls in love with a boy who turns into a girl at night. The story pacing feels like it goes too fast and lots of things are rushed, and the artwork is a bit difficult at times. I really would recommend it only for people who um ... like gender-switching and girls kissing ....

So, I will buy the next volumes soon! :D

Edit: Volume 2 doesn't change the pacing problems this story has. Also Haruki and Konatsu fight a lot ... I wonder if I got that worked up over relationships in high school.

Edit some more: Finished Vol 3 of Kedamono Damono. Started catching up on Bleach.

I'm in the middle of volume 2 of Rosario+Vampire. I'm also still about to read Zombie Powder Volume 4.