A new year of retro gaming, 2017!

My Wife and I use the PS3 everyday. We are gaming "Zumba." Either that, or Lets Dance 4. It helps us to stay active. At our age you just can't just sit around the house.

Grind,

I've got you on steam but not xbl or psn so I'll send a request. Keep in mind my 7 year old just hijacked both my psn and xbl because I was too cheap to get him one... will remedy that asap but until I do it's probably him playing...

Retro,

Holy crap! I played ddr with my kid on ps2 when that was in full swing and realize I can't dance even digitally. Zumba would probably be fun, I actually enjoyed wii fit a lot.

I haven't found any message boards like this, either.

I'm still on Xbox (sword0fstorms) and PSN (Phoenix_Chase) though, if you don't have me there yet.

Mostly I just post on Tumblr but you have to follow other people that post about games to really see anything. It's not really the best platform to replace a forum.

I love computers and electronics but I don't like tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc. Trying to follow a conversation on those sites really bothers me.

I'll have to get you added as well

targetrasp said:
Grind,

I've got you on steam but not xbl or psn so I'll send a request. Keep in mind my 7 year old just hijacked both my psn and xbl because I was too cheap to get him one... will remedy that asap but until I do it's probably him playing...

Good to know! I will watch for the invite next time I am on one of them. I do not game much during the week with the busy work schedule!