Neo Geo Pocket What is your favorite NGPC game?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
What is your favorite NGPC and why?

please drop your opinions here :)

†B†V† :hat

SNK vs Capcom

The reasons why are because it plays so darn smooth! Excellent control, much better than alot of console fighters to be honest, Lots of game modes like the olympics, and tons of stuff to unlock..giving the game alot of replay value!

I have to say Biomotor Unitron. That game kept me busy for HOURS!

It is definitely a must have if you have a NGPC system.

Ahh yes, I remember now! Well those are my favories on NGPC and Marvel vs Capcom as well. :D

Although my game collection is a bit small, I'd have to say Fatal Fury. The graphics are cool. And it's addicting too.

are you a fan of puzzle type games....?

You should try reversi :)

Bv :hat

I love puzzle games. I play Tetris on my NES a lot, and Daedalian Opus on my Game Boy.

As I stated in another topic my fave games are the two versions of the first Card Fighters Clash game. I really wish I could find a game on a console system that was as much fun to play as that one is. :)

Tommy V said:
As I stated in another topic my fave games are the two versions of the first Card Fighters Clash game.  I really wish I could find a game on a console system that was as much fun to play as that one is. :)
alright! Another NGPC fan :)

I hope we can keep getting more around here! If you haven't yet, post up your game collection in the ngpc game collection thread.

both the CFC games and Match of the Millenium are my favorites. MOTM is probably my favorite portable fighter of all time (that isn't a port of some other fighting game ala SFA3 on PSP)

Bluevoodu said:
alright! Another NGPC fan :)

I hope we can keep getting more around here! If you haven't yet, post up your game collection in the ngpc game collection thread.

I love my Neo Geo. As far as I'm concerned it mey very well be the greatest handheld of alltime. Very underrated. I love my PSP but the NeoGeo Pocket has a very special place in my heart. I feel it didn't get a fair shake because there were no Pokemon games on it. ::)

I seen to remember hearing a while back that there was going to be a DS version of CFC. It's purely speculation though and I haven't heard anything regarding it in quite some time.

Tommy V said:
I love my Neo Geo.  As far as I'm concerned it mey very well be the greatest handheld of alltime.  Very underrated.  I love my PSP but the NeoGeo Pocket has a very special place in my heart.  I feel it didn't get a fair shake because there were no Pokemon games on it. ::)
eh eh!! they had the SNK Answer to POkemon..... :D ... Biomotor Unitron!! :lol GREAT GREAT game though!

@ Z-force - I remember hearing that! I wonder if that will ever come about.