Favorite Cell Phone Game

Status
Closed
Tommy V said:
I saw that advertised in the PS2 manual for the 24 game.  Might have to try it out. :D

It's worth it. :D

@ hossales...I mean pumpkins...I'm glad you have a sense of humor. :)

:lol
i don't mind it as long as u really know there's a difference....a big difference...and i mean that literally for hoss :lol

deffinately Lumines. great game. and yea, i play games on my graphing calculator. I got mario danceparty and it's like DDR using the arrow keys on the calculator

Doom RPG. I mean c'mon, it's mobile doom. What more could you want?

Just got a cheap a** little Nokia that came with Bowling, a parachuting game and a weird game where you fly a little bird around. Whatever happened to solitaire?

wow. I'm saving a heck of a lot of threads.... lol. Um... I don't know, there is a lot of games on cell phones... Tetris, maybe? I dunno...

Today's cell phones are much more than communications devices. Some have mobile games that are so cool they may relegate the classical phone functionality of your handset to a close second place. There are many gaming choices for both Java and BREW-enabled phones, and while most handsets come with two or three titles, others have none. Since downloading new games can be pricey at a couple dollars a pop, we've picked what we consider to be the cream of the crop.I like Batman Begins

Status
Closed