Introduce Yourself!

Status
Closed
Hey everyone,

This is officially my first post. I found this site through google and by the looks of it, I already love it.

My sn is DukeBlueDevils23 on AIM

Feel free to IM me some time

ARES

Name: Brandon
Alias online: SkyZinne, Bman409, SinisterHiryu
Height: 5'10
Hobbies: Video games, football, basketball, chatting, girls, and Internet
Shoe...(insert more money here to continue)

Hey, I'm Kevyn, just turned 16. About 6'0'', 150 pounds or so. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Oh, and no girlfriend as of now. :p

I'm in a band...we dont really have a name for ourselves. I play the drums. Just about any drum. I play the tenors/quads in marching band, drum set in my band, and percussion/drum set for our church band. Oh, yeah, I can also play December (Collective Soul) on the electric guitar. :lol

I am an Indianapolis Colts freak. You should see my room (I may even have to post pictures here sometime). The Colts ARE going to win the Super Bowl next year, just to let everyone know. I got autographs from Reggie Wayne, Brandon Stokely, Marcus Pollard, Troy Walters, and Mike Vanderjagt, and was so freaking close to getting Manning's..............I will get it, though. :p

Hmm......video game wise, Mario is the best. Most people already know that, but I decided to share anyway. Right now, I just play the xbox, really. Mostly Halo 2, some Halo and Counterstrike. I have xbox live, gamertag iceman287. I'll dominate anyone at Halo 2. :p I also have a GC, N64, PC, SNES, and GBA.

Also, I've just about been here from the start (christmas of '01), and I love it here. I live within driving distance of BV, and often go up and pick up games and stuff from him. Great site, board, store, everything.

Most people around here call me by MM (mastermario)....I dont really care what people call me. You could use my first name, mario, iceman, ice, MM, whatever, doesnt make any difference to me. :p You can contact me on MSN ([email protected]), Yahoo (mastermario2k3), ICQ (165422059), or send me an email ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected])..........

Now I'm just rambling on, because I dont really know how to end my book that I just wrote. Uh, have fun, stick around, see ya later, I guess. :p

Guess I haven't been here in a while...

Anyway, my name is John (if you couldn't guess), and I haven't been playing video games nearly as much as I used to :(

I love reading, writing, and Warcraft 3...

Yep!

Welcome John, even though you arent new. :p

Maybe you can help me get better at WC3?

Anyways, I hope you can spend more time on the site.

names james, im 16
favorite game of all time is of course Final Fantasy 7
im 500 pounds and 5"5 and looking for more.(JUST KIDDING)

FF7 master said:
names james, im 16
favorite game of all time is of course Final Fantasy 7
im 500 pounds and 5"5 and looking for more.(JUST KIDDING)
:lol Jenny Craig probally couldn't save you.

Heh...I doubt she'll even try, she'll be like "Omg, there's no hope in helping him..."

Well..i semi-introduced myself on the gameboy-ds thread...but I'm Jon, 22..from berkeley...and i"m into handhelds. Dunno why I like them better, but i just do. My favorite game is probably Chronotrigger...and right now, I'm mostly playing DS games. so...hi!

Status
Closed