XBOX 360 Game Collection

Status
Closed
Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
I know I'm not the only one with a 360 (right?).

Anyway, here are the games I have so far:

Amped 3
Dead or Alive 4
Gun
Perfect Dark Zero

The next 360 game I plan on getting is Burnout Revenge.

DOA4
COD2
Madden 2006 (only to play friends online)
Condemned (Best Game Yet)
King Kong
Kameo (good at first but grows old and boring after awhile)

Had Tiger Woods 06 (worse golf game I have ever played) and Perfect Dark Zero (not my cup-of-tea), but returned them to Wal-Mart saying they were defective and luckily the lady gave me back store credit and not the same games.

Doa4
Call of Duty 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
and Project Gotham Racing 3.

I am getting Ghost Recon later this week and I am also getting elderscrolls oblivion this month.

I really wanna play DOA 4 on the 360. I just need to find a friend that has it now. :lol

I heard they made it really hard to counter. :-\

NHL 06
GUN
Madden
G.R.A.W.
Perfect Dark
Project Gotham (but it's getting traded as soon as oblivion comes out)
Amped (more trade bait)

all in all I've been dissapointed in the 360 games. Call of Duty is my favorite, followed closely by Ghost Recon, and I've gotten days of enjoyment out of NHL. Madden didn't have all the features it normally had, KAMEO was stupid, Gun was a whole 5 hours of enjoyment, you could beat king kong in about the time it took to watch a peter jackson movie, NBA live was graphically awesome but there's no challenge. To get a 1000 points towards your gamer score from it all you have to do is create a character, max him or her out, put them on the heat, and simulate the season. 15 minutes of watching the computer play your season out and 8 times out of 10 you'll get 90% of the games acomplishments.

Ghost Recon and Oblivion will keep me happy for a while, but x-box needs to get on the stick and put out some quality titles.

I ditched Gun. And I got Kameo for free but I traded it in towards Tales of Phantasia (GBA). And I recently bought Burnout Revenge. So my collection is now:

Amped 3
Burnout Revenge
Dead or Alive 4
Perfect Dark Zero

Next up: Tomb Raider Legend....It's going to rock!

madden o6 ( they should have spent way more time on development )
nba live 06
oblivion
quake 4
ghost recon

Tomb Raider is pretty good. It's short, though.

So now I ditched Perfect Dark Zero and picked up a few other games, so here's my current collection.

Amped 3
Burnout Revenge
Dead or Alive 4
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition
Final Fantasy XI Online (I plan on getting back on Live at some point!)
Tomb Raider Legend

Mai..I have a question....since I don't have a 360...is there FFXI for the regular Xbox? And if so, is it an additional monthly fee on top of the Xbox live subscription?

Strubes said:
Mai..I have a question....since I don't have a 360...is there FFXI for the regular Xbox? And if so, is it an additional monthly fee on top of the Xbox live subscription?

Unfortunately, FFXI is not available on the XBOX. I'm guessing it's because the 360 is more powerful, although if they could get a PS2 to run FFXI, they could probably get it to work on the XBOX. I'm guessing they just didn't see the point, since even Microsoft isn't supporting the XBOX anymore, at least not gamewise.

Mai Valentine said:
Unfortunately, FFXI is not available on the XBOX. I'm guessing it's because the 360 is more powerful, although if they could get a PS2 to run FFXI, they could probably get it to work on the XBOX. I'm guessing they just didn't see the point, since even Microsoft isn't supporting the XBOX anymore, at least not gamewise.

That saddens me. :-\

MLB 2K6
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Blazing Angels

There might be more, I just can't think if I have anymore or not.

Status
Closed