Our Battle.net room

Status
Closed
pliknon said:
I'd be up for some Starcraft, if I can find my CDs. I've been looking all morning but can't find them.
sweet. Are you on steam as well?

Let me know when you find your CDs.

BV :hat

Well I found the game and got it installed. I'm pliknon on US east so let me know when you want to play.

I do have steam too, and I believe you are already on my account : rancid_defiler

pliknon said:
Well I found the game and got it installed. I'm pliknon on US east so let me know when you want to play.

I do have steam too, and I believe you are already on my account : rancid_defiler
yes, although I never see you on steam :)

when are you normally free to play? nights?

†B†V† :hat

Generally I am, depends on what I'm during during the night. I'm normally ok for the weekends too. I suppose we can meet up on steam if we are both available during those times.

We are always looking at ways to improve Battle.net in connectivity, stability and features. Our Battle.net team that is constantly evaluating and implementing changes to make Battle.net an even better place to play Blizzard games.

That is a good question. This was arranged more when Starcraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III used the old Battle.net style. The new B.net does not really support chat in the same way.

I didn't think so. It looks like battle.net is geared towards promoting Blizzard and selling their swag. The social part of battle net seems all but gone. The way the site is laid out seems to try and direct people towards buying something, however the forum isn't hard to find, even that seems like it's mostly Blizz employees pushing their warez.

Oh, the original intent of the room was a place to meet while in Starcraft or Diablo II while coordinating a game, not so much on the b.net website.

Status
Closed