DDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined Mar 2007
8K Posts | 1+
Japan
Who LUVS DANCE DANCE RELuvtion!!
(i'm sorry.....i cant spell due to my stupidity.....)

I like DDR. My favorite songs are Captain Jack and Speed Over Beethoven. :)

I still play on Light mode, though. Haven't worked my way up to standard yet.

ugh.

my sister plays ddr constantly and if i hear captain jack one more time i think i will throw up... ahaha

I. Love. DDR.

Check out what I got for my birthday present:

Pad.jpg

I haven't gotten it yet as it's still being built, but it's completely going to be worth it.

Oh, gameplay. Uh... I play Heavy/Challenge. I also play keyboard-only songs.

Example: One of my fave songs for StepMania, a free open-source version of DDR where you can add your own songs. This is done on my keyboard... pad is impossible xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWKp59Wqhsg

When I get my Cobalt Flux, I'll be uploading videos to show you guys.

Man, that is so sweet. I love DDR but I hate playing at home because even the nice foam pads don't have the feel of the metal ones. If I got a metal pad for my house I'd DDR like crazy.

haha
after looking at the pic I had no idea what was so special about it...
Now it makes sense, its metal... haha thanks Mai

Hate foam, love metal. :lol

I liked the song with Cynthia from SH4 was singing. Anyone that gives me title would make me very happy. :lol

GamingMaiden said:
Hate foam, love metal. :lol

I liked the song with Cynthia from SH4 was singing. Anyone that gives me title would make me very happy. :lol

You talking about Your Rain?

Frodus... Blue Army's a fun song. You ever tried the Hard Edit? It's ridiculous.

kirbyrockz said:
Frodus... Blue Army's a fun song. You ever tried the Hard Edit? It's ridiculous.

the one from Bemanistyle, with the 15 footer Oni? That is ridiculous. Have you tried Vertex Beta perhaps?

Fr0dus Maximus said:
the one from Bemanistyle, with the 15 footer Oni? That is ridiculous. Have you tried Vertex Beta perhaps?

That'd be the one. It stomped me every time I tried for about six months... then I finally cleared it. It's crazy in that the streams have no "pattern", or that it's deliberately placed to make your eyes hurt. Vertex Beta... I haven't tried it because I can't find anywhere to download it. I've been wanting to for awhile. BMS and FFR don't seem to have it, at least to my knowledge... just remakes by others. And I've played the official FFR version, too...

kirbyrockz said:
Ohh! I had no idea it was in a KC. I only have the first KC... that'd be my problem. Thanks, man!

Anytime, also try getting the SS packs they have some of the best songs (actually out of all like 22 packs all of the songs are well edited)