New AND Improved Photo Album!!

Status
Closed
Eh. To each his own. Beaches are cool in my book.
Crappy webcam pic, because I cant find my Sanyo. :/
522334_3533712536071_1070033785_32548715_1108636227_n.jpg

Heck yeah the beach was cold! I didn't go swimming or anything. This was at the Indiana Dunes on the Cowle's Bog hiking trail. It was a ~6 mile hike through bog then sandy forests, up a dune and to the southern shore of Lake Michigan.

Each step up the forested dune resulted in sliding a half step back. Hiking that in nearly 90* weather made the cool breeze at the lake shore quite welcome! Of course, after cooling off, I pretty much turned around and was like, "Crap, now we have to hike back up the dune the other way!"

mariorulezman said:
Wouldn't it be cold to go to a beach up north...

A. No, it is not cold to go to a beach up north. If u go to a beach in winter, then yes, it is cold. We have been going to patricia Beach a lot this summer. It is north of Winnipeg in manitoba Canada, and when we go the days are super hot. Like 90 er more. It is really really hot here. And when I lived in Wisconsin I went in lots of lakes there and they were not too cold either. You just cannot go on super cold er super windy days. :) And when I went to upper Michigan the water seemed as warm as Wisconsin.

Grindspine said:
Heck yeah the beach was cold! I didn't go swimming or anything. This was at the Indiana Dunes on the Cowle's Bog hiking trail. It was a ~6 mile hike through bog then sandy forests, up a dune and to the southern shore of Lake Michigan.

Each step up the forested dune resulted in sliding a half step back. Hiking that in nearly 90* weather made the cool breeze at the lake shore quite welcome! Of course, after cooling off, I pretty much turned around and was like, "Crap, now we have to hike back up the dune the other way!"

Ahh, you are talking about a glacial lake?

A couple recent pics of myself, simply because they're the first two in ages that I don't completely hate. :p
BCfCBBwCAAA5uqV.png

Okay, so I finally upload a photo of me for the first time.
retro1.JPG

And here is my MARVEL comics Hulk pose.
HULK.JPG

Both photos made with my 3DS and not enough light.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Just a few images of my new puppy I got today, her name is Poppy. She's so adorable. Thought I'd share her with you all.
My foot is in one of the images lol. :)

You can have her, she's all yours, she's destructive. She's chewing everything and shitting anywhere in the house when she knows not to. I'm so over it. :mad:

MissScyth said:
You can have her, she's all yours, she's destructive. She's chewing everything and shitting anywhere in the house when she knows not to. I'm so over it. :mad:

The puppy honey moon is over I take it? Sucks that it is giving u so much grief..it is just like a baby..destructive and poopy lol. I really bad wanna get a puppy too, but I don't think I can afford one until next year. Who does your puppy's training? Do u? Or someone else in your fam? They can be a handful :s

Gelfwings said:
The puppy honey moon is over I take it? Sucks that it is giving u so much grief..it is just like a baby..destructive and poopy lol. I really bad wanna get a puppy too, but I don't think I can afford one until next year. Who does your puppy's training? Do u? Or someone else in your fam? They can be a handful :s

People keep telling me she is like a baby and there right she is. And yes, the honey moon phase is over lol now the real work begins lol. We are planning to take her to puppy school soon so hopefully that will help. If you get a puppy be prepared lol. I guess you have kids so a puppy should be easy for you lol, I'm kidless at the moment. Any advice? Lol :)

Monkey see monkey do almost. Puppies have the same mind equivalency as a child.

Wait is it a male or female?

Status
Closed