Annoyance Factor

Annoyance factor? I got one.

Just about every damn Coca Cola commercial you see! It's a 1000000/10 annoyance factor for me. Their commercials are always so damn pretentious, like the world would be a grander place if everyone drank coke. :hh :hh :hh :hh :hh

I like Bud Lite commercials :D

When you're waiting for an important phone call.....for days.

Tommy, Coke makes the world go 'round, man!! It does make one's life grander. If you pour Coke on your Xbox it becomes an Xbox 360. It will bring back that new car smell. It will even strip blood off our nation's highways!!

Waiting for a phone call for hours is bad enough. But for days, that's 10/10.

Being online at midnight even though you gotta get up at the butt crack of dawn because the rug monkeys don't know how to sleep in???

I wouldn't know I don't have rug monkeys...

DENSE PEOPLE THAT WON'T LISTEN TO YOUR OPINION WHEN THEY ASK FOR IT....ERRRRRRRRRRRG

I know those same people too. :lol :lol

Jackasses that get spinner hubcaps on their cruddy rides. To me that is the epitome of a wannabe. ::)

4/10 i just point and laugh at them

People who seem to be your friend but stab you in the back and break off the knife

9/10. Those people should be thrown down a well.

Getting yelled at for not calling and coming home at 1 in the morning after an all night thrash session on my car??

6/10...but why would any of us be on your car =P

people telling you to do something, so you go to do it...and they they yell at you for doing it and get in your way.

8/10 i usually will unleash my bad side, or do a jump front kick to the face  :D

people in your school who brag they are in karate or are a black belt and then get the Butt kicked

0/10 cause it's funny to watch. It actually happened recently with this girl in my school. :lol

When you get the dreaded "Disc Read Error" on any system.

*obnoxiously large number here* out of 10

I hate thats so much so bad red burning anger....especially when you be a new CD player and three weeks later it wont play any CD you put in it. Rawr!

Going to your local wal-mart when you fianlly have money to buy the one thign you have been wanting...only to find they dont have it anymore.

0/10 i don't shop in the walmart army...either them or microsoft will be the dictators of the world...so plus i hate wal-mart

ME

8/10, I usually make sure it's charged before I go for a run or walk.

Waiting for a game to come in for months, then when it's supposed to come in, the people at the store say it's sold out or it hasn't came in yet.

6/10 I save constantly when playing games. No joke.

People who shout vulgar comments at you when you're walking down the street. example: Guys who shout "HEY BABY!" etc at girls walking along the road....pervs.

ok 10/10 on this one.

when your saving a game and mid save, it freezes causing your game data to be corruped making you start all over from the begining. :hh I HATE THAT.

0/10 never happend!

When you let ur friend borrow a game and they 'lose' it or someone 'steals' it from them

10/10. Then you punch them in the face.

Waiting for stuff to load on a PC, then having the PC freeze up?