OFFICIAL Nintendo WII FRIEND CODE MASTER TOPIC - (Nintendo WIFI Connection)

Status
Closed
Well, that feature's already in the Wi-Fi games like Brawl. It shows who's playing it. Though if they were just doing something else, like messing around in the Wii Menu, it would be nice to know if they were on.

fhqwhgads said:
Well, that feature's already in the Wi-Fi games like Brawl. It shows who's playing it. Though if they were just doing something else, like messing around in the Wii Menu, it would be nice to know if they were on.
bingo.

Most other games don't offer that (so to speak). I mean... you can see in madden... but you can't tell before hand. And DO YOU REALLY want to wait 30 more minutes for them to get done with their game to play a game with them?

It depends... there are just a lot of uses for it.

†B†V† :hat

Well, even if they're playing another game, they'd want to finish it anyways, no?

And, are we talking you'd send a Wiimail message or something that'll pop up on the screen no matter what so they can see it during a game?

fhqwhgads said:
Well, even if they're playing another game, they'd want to finish it anyways, no?

And, are we talking you'd send a Wiimail message or something that'll pop up on the screen no matter what so they can see it during a game?
part of the feature could see if they were in a game or not before you get into another game...

IT's not just a simple online or not... my 1st example was just a quick explanation.

Oh, so I kinda think I get it. Say you're playing Brawl, then you wanna play Mario Kart with them, so you check to see if they're even playing Mario Kart?

yeah.. something like that :)

NOTE TO EVERYONE... I have added you... Please make sure to add me. Those that I cannot (for whatever reason) send messages to (and know they are active), will be deleted.

I'll go check right now. Don't forget you have to connect to the internet in some way to make it go faster. Just go into the Wii Shop Channel or something real quick.

And No More Heroes in February, bound to have poor sales due to ReleasedWithBrawlitis and MadeBySuda Pox.

Play it before you say that.

But still. I checked, no BV confirmation yet. I didn't expect it that fast, anyways. I'll wait ten minutes, then check again.

The only people on mine that haven't added me yet are Hines, Jack, Griff, and Retro.

Bluevoodu said:
yeah.. something like that :)

NOTE TO EVERYONE... I have added you... Please make sure to add me. Those that I cannot (for whatever reason) send messages to (and know they are active), will be deleted.

Yup you got added. :D

Status
Closed