NiGHTS: Journey to Dreams discussion.

It's amazingly effective. Maybe if you realized that other things can interfere with it, like florescent light bulbs and candles, then you would...not be around them. And maybe stay within the range for optimal efficiency.

I dont see the wii controls getting any better, they are perfect. Maybe you just have horrible coordination

I think the Wii-mote is as good as its gonna get for a console. It's pretty precise, considering your pointing at your TV from 6 feet away. Its not as precise as a mouse, but its not all that bad.

Hinesmdc said:
if they dont change up the gameplay it wont be good...
Right, I mean changing the gameplay seems like the most logical thing. Everyone worshipped it last time, but this time, let's just throw it out the window and slap the name NiGHTS on it, ok?

Teh UBER Bump :lol

Resurrecting an old topic... who bought this game and what do you think about it?

Post it up!!

†B†V† :hat

I purchased this game in 2010 and did not actually have a Wii until January 2011. I had that game months before I purchased a Wii. I am thinking 5 months, not sure. It was really at that point that I committed myself to purchase something in this generation of gaming. It was my first Wii game and had to lay on the shelf until I had enough money saved up for a used Wii.

My biggest problem with the game was the Wii remote controls. I could never get it and had a terrible time trying to use it. I became frustrated with it. I finally had to hook up my Game Cube controller and it was at that point I started really enjoying the game. (Okay go ahead and say it out loud, I am a lousy gamer) ;D

I like the game a lot. It did not have the same impact as the original game, due to, at the time, we had never played anything like it before. But I felt it was the NiGHTS 2 that I had been waiting for, even though it was almost too late.(after a while you stop waiting and lose all hope) I am glad that they pretty much stuck to the original gameplay mechanics. It still had that NiGHTS feel to it. Without that I don't think it would have been NiGHTS. It would have been something else. The big difference in the controls is that the first NiGHTS had a controller made for it, where as, this one had someone else's controller. That is the best that I can put it into words. The original NiGHTS feels tighter in that aspect. I am not sure how it was actually received by the gaming community at the time. But I consider it one of my top Wii games.

retro junkie said:
I purchased this game in 2010 and did not actually have a Wii until January 2011. I had that game months before I purchased a Wii. I am thinking 5 months, not sure. It was really at that point that I committed myself to purchase something in this generation of gaming. It was my first Wii game and had to lay on the shelf until I had enough money saved up for a used Wii.

My biggest problem with the game was the Wii remote controls. I could never get it and had a terrible time trying to use it. I became frustrated with it. I finally had to hook up my Game Cube controller and it was at that point I started really enjoying the game. (Okay go ahead and say it out loud, I am a lousy gamer) ;D

I like the game a lot. It did not have the same impact as the original game, due to, at the time, we had never played anything like it before. But I felt it was the NiGHTS 2 that I had been waiting for, even though it was almost too late.(after a while you stop waiting and lose all hope) I am glad that they pretty much stuck to the original gameplay mechanics. It still had that NiGHTS feel to it. Without that I don't think it would have been NiGHTS. It would have been something else. The big difference in the controls is that the first NiGHTS had a controller made for it, where as, this one had someone else's controller. That is the best that I can put it into words. The original NiGHTS feels tighter in that aspect. I am not sure how it was actually received by the gaming community at the time. But I consider it one of my top Wii games.

This is a game that was caught up in my never ending backlog. I played it a few times and enjoyed it. I had a little trouble with the Wiimote controls... but I was able to get around them ok.

I remember the graphics weren't overly impressive... but the gameplay was fun and akin to the original NiGHTS.

†B†V† :hat