Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
What's a goose stepper? Some of you need to sign up for a history class, fast.

Simpsons
There's something called the "evil" gene. Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it, and Freddy Quimby has it.

Wow, I didn't know that. I took lots of history classes, even in college. But I always hated history, so maybe I wasn't paying attention during that part.

Saw Spider-Man 2. I've never really read many of the comics or got into the whole thing, but I loved the first movie and this one is even better. I havn't seen a conflit story as good as this in a long, long time. The emotions in the movie are unbridle (You will feel bad for Parker) and it';s got some of the best charecter development I have ever seen. Oh yea, the action is really good as well.

Last Movies I watched were

Uzumaki
MoonChild
Tomie Rebirth
and dunno if this counts or not...but..
Ayumi Hamasaki A Museum Tour 2004

I was bored so I watched Pirates of Silicon Valley.

Certainly doesn't really portray Jobs OR Gates in a very flattering light does it?

Nephlabobo said:
Uzumaki is a great film - haven't seen Tomie yet though

What's Moonchild?

MoonChild is a vampire/crime/futuristic movie starring Jpop Singers Gackt, and Hyde.

And its not as cheesy as that description sounds hehe, its really more of a drama than anything but with elements of the aformentioned genre's as well.

And if you liked Uzumaki you'd prolly like most of the Tomie movies as they are based on manga written by the same guy who wrote Uzumaki. Although the best in the Tomie series is Tomie : Rebirth.

Status
Closed