Post it, It Post, post all you can #2

Status
Closed
Just got back home from a business trip to Prague, Czech Republic. Amazing city and great food. And being that it was a business trip I got to know the people a little. Which is more than anyone would by just visiting as a tourist.

Man.....I need a passport. Haha. Especially since I work for an airline, I could fly overseas for a couple hundred round-trip. Glad you had a good time in Prague! Sounds like fun!

I am presently on my way back from Prague again. Another business trip. I will be out of here in a few hours. Been here for a week. Great food here and a nice place to visit. Just did not have enough time to spend touring on this trip.

Spent the day digging my driveway out of 13 inches of snow. Surprise I didn't make it to work. Good thing, they finally announced that the plant was closed. This was an hour after we were supposed to be there. Only 10 people made it in out of over 400. :lol

Kids got out of school early yesterday because the snow was on its way.... guess what never showed?! Looks like you weren't as fortunate.

Just got back from West Virginia from another business trip. That state has the worse pot-holed roads that I have ever drove on. At least the place I was at was really bad. Good trip, but great to be back home.

(double post, ::) yeah I know, ban me)

If anyone knows me, they know I am a Over-the-air TV nut. Love getting my fix through local stations. One station started broadcasting a new channel this past week. So that ups my total channels I receive. Over 36 at the moment. The new channel carries TV shows from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and the 80s. Which is great, a lot of old shows I have not seen in a long, long, long time. This is going to be a fun channel. ::D

We had strong storms move through our area last night. The power was out for several hours. No fear, I'm a gamer. I have around five GBA SPs. They make very good flash-lights during such an emergency. You can even game with them, duh. :lol

(Double posting, I know, sue me)

Finally back online. Moved earlier this week from Arizona to Northern California. 15 hour drive is not fun with a uhaul and car trailer on roads that barely fit on these roads. At least it's over and I can finally relax and go galavanting.

Looks like a big move. Job or Family related? Bad thing about any type of move is discovering just how much stuff you have hoarded.

Yeah it was a pretty big move and it didn't help that it all happened within the span of 3 weeks. It was job related, got a new one out here. Couldn't pass it up but they need me to start tomorrow, so here we are.

I hear you on the hoarding. We had to give away so many things. We also went from a 2br/2ba to a 1br/1ba.It definitely taught us that we need to live with less. We had a ton of stuff that didn't really get used.

A pipe burst in the garage last month and luckily didn't damage anything but trash. But it did make us start thinking about getting rid of the excess crap we have in there. When Joy and I moved from CA to GA we didn't really have time to throw out stuff while we were still in CA, so there's stuff we have that we don't actually need. I was like, "Well we've lived in Georgia for six years. If in six years I haven't had any reason to go through all these totes, there's probably nothing in them I need!" So we ended up filling the trash can up that day. There's still a lot of stuff to get rid of but some of it can be donated or possibly sold for money instead of just trashed (like old clothes and stuffed animals and action figures) so it's not going super fast but the garage is getting slowly less full than it was before it flooded.

Haven't been on here in forever! I don't know if anyone even remembers me, but I just randomly thought of this and decided to check in!

What up, Nick!

I do remember you. Unfortunately, the site is not what it used to be but we're still here. Gabbing about games and life mostly. Please feel free to stick around. :)

NickThePunk said:
Awesome! I most definitely will!

Sweet!!

I just installed a 64GB memory card on my PSP. So glad there are adapters out there for this system. I wish they had these for the PSPGo and Vita. They're so friggin' expensive.

Status
Closed