Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Joined Jun 2004
3K Posts | 0+
Indiana
So, did anyone score any Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals?

I scored The Last of Us and Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS3, a Seagate SSD to replace the boot drive on my PC, a 250 GB Xbox 360 with Halo 4, and a PSP with Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, which my girlfriend bought for me!

So, if ya'll don't hear from me, I'm busy playing games!

Mostly just on Steam -

Tomb Raider (2013)
Spelunky
Papers Please
Castlevania: LoS
FF VII
To the Moon
Outlast

Picked up a 32GB USB drive for $12 and a 1st Gen Nexus 7 for $140. Everything else was gifts for family and my GF.

I'll be playing a bunch of games as well. My backlog just won't stop.

I got ff7 saints row 4 and forced from steam

Bought enough parts off new egg to make daughter a pc and a nas / server for the house.

Bought a Mega Zord for son on one of those amazon lightning deals

amazon also had some decent deals on dvd / blue ray sets - I got a few, haven't opened that box yet can't remember which

Late reply, but I did pick up The Last of Us for $25 on Black Friday. I still haven't gotten around to playing it of course, but that was a hard deal to pass up. :lol

Mai Valentine said:
Late reply, but I did pick up The Last of Us for $25 on Black Friday. I still haven't gotten around to playing it of course, but that was a hard deal to pass up. :lol

At least play through the intro. I have not played far into the game since my gaming time has been split between Halo 3, 3rd Birthday, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Soul Calibur V, Far Cry 2, and Team Fortress 2.