What mangas are you currently reading?

Yesterday I finished reading the entire Japanese ToLOVEru manga series, the 18th volume was the last in the series by Kentaro Yabuki (Black Cat) and Saki Hasemi. I hope ToLOVEru manga comes to America within 5 years, but the uncensored scenes in this 18-volume series is a huge problem where VIZ Media (no offense to them, I support their translated manga too!) is probably gonna ruin the whole series and put it to Shonen Jump Advanced.
I'm gonna start reading One Piece volumes 1~3 English (3 in 1 omnibus edition) sooner or later.

Solid Jake, I hope to get One Piece. Though Ive been trying to decide between the omnibus or just getting them separately. If VIZ put ToLOVEru in their Sig series then it probably wouldnt be censored or something, though why would VIZ get it?

the golden week really slows down the pace of the series. Oh well waiting for this weeks update of such. FairyTail soon!!! lol.

I just read New X men, and even though it isnt manga, it was amazing. I loved every bit of it even though some parts were a little unclear.

Finished Uzumaki...such a sick and twisted manga..in the best way possible. :D

And keeping up with Naruto and Bleach every week.

Kinda off and on with reading One Piece, only on chapter 11 or so.

And reading the weekly Naruto and Bleach.

Yeah, not gonna lie but Uzumaki is actually really creeping me out. I'm reading the Umbilical Cord story. Yeah. Never having kids. :lol

Starrynite said:
Reading Reborn! its epic

I am interested in that series but nobody i know has heard of it...so i don't really know if i should dive into it or not