Rachel
Rachel
Rachel
Rachel
Rachel

DOA? Rachel? Wait! OMG, is there a Rachel. meh. ANIMATED BOOBS!!!!!! :woot
"Almost like the real thing. Just you wont get slapped if you try to touch'em!"

:D

The weird thing is that I don't like blonds in real life, but most of my favorite anime/vg chicks are blonds. :lol

Mai Valentine said:
:D

The weird thing is that I don't like blonds in real life, but most of my favorite anime/vg chicks are blonds. :lol
What DID YOU SAY ABOUT ASHLEY TISDALE!? *Pulls out beldriver

BOOBIES!!!

Sorry, bt all this talk about hot Animea girls leaves me with nothing else to really say. And since I'm being stupid and senseless, that is the extent of the response you'll here from me today! :D

Hell Scyth said:
BOOBIES!!!

Sorry, bt all this talk about hot Animea girls leaves me with nothing else to really say. And since I'm being stupid and senseless, that is the extent of the response you'll here from me today! :D

oh dang! you rhyme!

Hell Scyth said:
You had out your Beldriver because someone said something bad about Ashley Tisdale.

Actually I didn't even mention her. I said I didn't like blonds in real life, and Boom started on his Ashley Tisdale stalker obsessionish stuff. :lol :lol

LOL!!! OMG!! Until now, i never thought that Boom was almost "Stalking" her!!! OMG!!!

Oh he is stalking her alright, See on highschool musical 2 during the "Music in me" song. He is the shadow in the background, I have proof. Of course he was looking for Tisdale, wrong scene boom.

lol. Well, I've never whatched that (and never will) so I'll have to take your word for that.

Dranomicon said:
Oh he is stalking her alright, See on highschool musical 2 during the "Music in me" song. He is the shadow in the background, I have proof. Of course he was looking for Tisdale, wrong scene boom.
I have no idea what you're talking about, we need to discuss this in private *Hastily stuff exposing revolver in pants.*