Neo Geo CD Neo Geo CD Magazine Scans

Joined Jul 2005
90 Posts | 0+
Green Bay, WI
I was browsing an Atari Jaguar forum and some Jaguar reviews were posted. Luckily, there is some Neo Geo CD stuff in there as well.

http://retrosprite.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=6&page=1

Last Resort:
UFG3Pg92.jpg

Super Sidekicks 2
UFG3Pg99.jpg

Art of Fighting
UFG7Pg15.jpg

King of Fighters '94
UFG7Pg17.jpg

Fatal Fury 3
UFG7Pg19.jpg

Not much... but interesting none the less.

yea, it was interesting to read about the NGCD games and the rest too. thanks :D

i wish i had all of my older magazines. i used to have A LOT, but one day i was cleaning out, making space and threw them away :(

I didn't start getting into magazines till around 1999... I have since thrown everything out except for my complete US Dreamcast mag collection and various other magazines which featured the Dreamcast launch (Next Gen, EGM, etc).

I think the early-mid nineties was an interesting time in gaming... sooooo many systems were around back then. Seems for the foreseeable future we will be stuck with 3.

I got some finnish game magazines from mid 90´s. Theres some neogeo reviews but theres no use to scan the to you:). But people dont throw them (game magazines) away they are fun to read again after couple year.

you are so right. everytime i think about how i just tossed them, it makes me crazy ::D

i looooove reading all those old magazines. as mentioned, the 90's were some really booming years in the video game world. lots of games, lots of consoles and lots of fun! :D

It makes me want to cry to look at these too. I tossed most of my mags and only have a hand full presently. I would love to have them back just to look over occasionally. I did enjoy these scans. :(