TurboGrafx Turbo Grafx Games Wanted!!!!!!!!!

Joined Feb 2012
6 Posts | 0+
CT
I sold most of my collection a few years ago and have regretted it ever since! Please help me to rebuild my collection of games from the greatest system ever released! I am looking for too many to list, so please send anything my way. Thanks, Turbo rules!

That's actually how I found the forums. I was revisiting the small list of stores that I had purchased from in the past and was happy buying from. I would love to generate more interest in the Turbo as it looks like postings have been slow as of late.

Turbotracks said:
That's actually how I found the forums. I was revisiting the small list of stores that I had purchased from in the past and was happy buying from. I would love to generate more interest in the Turbo as it looks like postings have been slow as of late.
We would definitely appreciate that :) Invite other Turbo fans here! We would be glad to have them here :)

I was busy with work and many other life responsibilities... and wasn't able to keep the forums up and running as well. They sort-of died a bit...but we're trying to resurrect them and get everything moving again. Sad to say... we never did attract many Turbo Grafx fans. We have a couple left, I believe... but we couldn't generate as much buzz on the Turbo. Personally... I like the Turbo grafx and would love to see the section more active :)

BV :hat

I loved the turbo up until the day I sold it. I miss it but it was hard to find games for, hard to afford the good stuff, and a kinda poorly built problematic system that wasn't really user servicable. Not to mention those insanely short controllers. I miss it but since I sold it I've not seen another game for it at a yard sale, flea market or goodwill so yeah my interest in it is all but dead.

The great thing about gaming is that there's something for everybody. Some gamers progress with the technology, others stick with what they love, and some move in reverse. I was at a local game store yesterday and talked about Atari 2600 for 30 min with a fourteen year old kid who knew as much as I did and I grew up with that system. What a great hobby.

Turbo Grafx 16............I love that system. I have a stack of HuCards sitting right next to me. Soldier Blade almost stays in the system. :)

I picked one up off ebay about a year ago. I do regret not purchasing one back in the day when they were being clearanced because they got destroyed by the SNES and Genesis. Still need to pick some games up myself.

CreepinDeth said:
I picked one up off ebay about a year ago. I do regret not purchasing one back in the day when they were being clearanced because they got destroyed by the SNES and Genesis. Still need to pick some games up myself.
Raiden, R-Type, and Bloody Wolf are all "must haves" for the system. I really dig Alien Crush... although you can get it for the Wii Virtual Console (and it's every bit as good).

Still... those 4 games are very good in my opinion.

BV :hat