miami
post your collection

Picture001.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture003.jpg

MAN.. Redrum... that is one nice collection.

I'll have to post mine up. I don't have the Duo... but I have a US tg16, docking station, cd player, and system card 3.0 combo. GOOOD stuff!

I LOVE Lords of Thunder....

Bv :hat

i just got a us turbo grafx 16 on ebay for 15 dollars..... but i only was able to get one game and it is keith courage, i really want bonk's adventure and splatterhouse, but im having trouble finding an affordable copy of them

Nice!

I played Bonk's Adv not that long ago. It is hard to find good priced games sometimes. I have a few left in store... but they are more complete. The non-complete games are fairly priced.

If you haven't checked the store... take a look: Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers

I also take trade-ins and sales offers. :)

I should post up my collection.

†B†V† :hat

I have always wished for a Turbo Grafx 16 system, but I don't know where to get one or the games. It was hard enough finding my Neogeo AES.

I've had my Turbo Grafx 16 and Turbo Express out recently and decided to make a game list. No pictures yet. I own the Turbo Grafx 16, Turbo Express, and the Turbo Duo, plus a converter to play PC Engine games. For some reason the converter will not work on the Duo. I was wondering if there was some difference in the system that would account for this. When I purchased the converter there was two, one for the Duo and one for the TG 16.

Turbo Grafx
Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Alien Crush
Blazing Lazers
Bomberman 93
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Bravoman
Chase H. Q.
Chew Man Fu
Dead Moon
Dragon Spirit
Galaga 90
Impossamole
J. J. and Jeff
Keith Courage
Legendary Axe
New Adventure Island
Ninja Spirit
Ordyne
Pac-Land
Parasol Stars
Raiden
R-Type
Samurai-Ghost
Sidearms
Sinistron
Soldier Blade
Space Harrier
Tail Spin "Disney's"
Tiger Road
Turrican
TV Sports Basketball
Veigues Tactical Gladiator
Victory Run
Vigilante
Yo' Bro

PC Engine
Drop Rock Hora Hora
F1 Circus
Greatest Eleven, J. League
Momtarou Densetsu Gaiden
Power League
Rabio Lepus
R-Type II
Street Fighter II
Veigues Tactical Gladiator
W Ring
Wonder Momo
World Circuit

Turbo Duo CDs
Buster Bros.
Camp California
Forgotten Worlds
Gates of Thunder
Lords of Thunder
Monster Lair
Splash Lake
Ys book 1 &2

That is a nice collection as well... I don't have too many. I will work on taking pics sometime.

I didn't go the duo route. I did the TG16, with CD add-on and US system 3.0 card.

BV :hat

I just added this week "Rabio Lepus" to my collection.
lepus1.gif

Very nice little PC Engine shoot-em-up. It came with the case, game manual, and plastic sleeve.

Just got this out of my mailbox. A new addition to my collection.
victory_run.gif

It is an early arcade type racer. Similar in concept and design as Outrun. Falls sort of being anything compared to Outrun. But it is still a fun little racer to spend some time with. :D