Xbox games you should have purchased back in the day, but didn't?

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
My top pick?

I purchased some old Xbox demos from a guy for $5. After sorting them out and finding games I never got to try out, here's my results:

1. Conker: Live and Reloaded
I never played the original on N64, but this remake is actually pretty sweet and funny.
2. The Suffering
As a Silent Hill fan, I should have dived right into this without question. No clue why I avoided it, but man this is a freaky game.
3. Unreal Championship 2
I heard it was great, but didn't know anyone who played it.

Not too many, mainly, Psychonauts, Panzer Dragon, Otogi 2, Jade Empire, and Oddworld:Strangers Wrath.

x2 said:
Not too many, mainly, Psychonauts, Panzer Dragon, Otogi 2, Jade Empire, and Oddworld:Strangers Wrath.

Yeah Psychonauts I'd love to try someday! Otogi demo I have here, I almost listed it, but the demo feels unfinished.

Grindspine said:
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Oh dear sweet God, I wish this game was ported to Wii or something. Incredible sequel that rivals Zwei.

Just like everyone else, KOTOR is another one I should have listed.

There are quite a few games i wish i got...

And i think fear was on the xbox wasnt it? or am i crazy?

Fear is on 360. But wow you guys really gotta play KOTOR if you can still find it!!!

Was never a fan of the star wars games and that kinda kept me from playing kotor. I bought kotor 1 and 2 about a week ago at a movie gallery getting rid of xbox games and they're awesome. Was planning on putting them on ebay but I'm at least going to play through them first, possibly they'll make it to the "keep forever" pile.

Kotor! OMG when I finally sat down to play it at my uncles house I was sooo mad at myself for not getting it.

i don't have an xbox game that i SHOULD'VE purchased but how bout here's a few that i DID purchase, traded in, and wish i had them back!!

KOTOR (epic!!)
halo 1 & 2
conker
fable

should've never sold my xbox...

MegaDrive20XX said:
3. Unreal Championship 2
I heard it was great, but didn't know anyone who played it.

I did! I personally found the first one better, but the second one was awesome, as well. Made for a fun Halo break at LANs.

Unreal Championship was a great game and two was pretty good. Just not as good as the first...

But they are both worth the buy.

Just bought Unreal championship 2 (Xbox) secondhand, never had an original Xbox so I'm making up for lost time now, not bad for $NZ 5. Used to fiend Unreal tournament 4 on PC years ago, was up there as one of my favourite games. Uc2's nearly as good, but not quite, mind you I prefer to aim with mouse than the stick ;D

x2 said:
HOW COULD YOU MISS PANZER DRAGON!1!? Everybody knew it gonna be hard to get later.