GBA SP Bright

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
I ran across a good deal on a GBA SP Bright this past week. Could not resist as I always wanted another one after purchasing one back when they hit the shelves. Always thought back then that this was Nintendo's crowning achievement in a handheld gaming devise. I still think very highly of it as it is still so convenient to slip into your pocket. That newer brighter screen is just the icing on the cake. There were only three colors that I know of which was released here in the US, Pearl Pink, Pearl Blue, and Graphite. All I need now is the Graphite. This last rendition of the SP was overshadowed by the release of the DS, so there were limited quantities of the Bright SP. I know locally it was pulled from the shelves as soon as the DS hit.

PB230396_0.JPG
PB230397_0.JPG

The graphite was an awesome piece!

I sold my GBA/SP Platinum earlier this year. Without having the brighter screen on that model, the DS lite pretty much replaced it!

If money and opportunity allow, I would really like to eventually have both the GBA/SP Graphite along with a 3DSXL so that my current DS Lite isn't stuck on double-duty.