10 must have games.

Nova said:
Can't say I agree about Mario Party though. Me and my friends get a kick out of it with the Wii version.
I hope you don't mean 8, those minigames blew. They just seemed to be a package of motion test from pre-Wii launch.

GamingMaiden said:
Killer7. It's a work of art. :D
Yeah but the gameplay isn't quite up to snuff, I hear. It's basically just walking forward and shooting everything in sight isn't it? The story has always been the part of the game that interested me, but for a game to be one of the 10 best on a system, it has to have both gameplay and story, IMO.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Yeah but the gameplay isn't quite up to snuff, I hear. It's basically just walking forward and shooting everything in sight isn't it? The story has always been the part of the game that interested me, but for a game to be one of the 10 best on a system, it has to have both gameplay and story, IMO.
Gameplay isn't too bad, just very staraightforward. Story is amazing. ^_^ Great plot twists.

Dont worry FHQ, I forgive you. You're okay in my book, I don't care about all the bad things that X2 said about you last night :D

MegaDrive20XX said:
Dont worry FHQ, I forgive you. You're okay in my book, I don't care about all the bad things that X2 said about you last night :D

Shhh, don't say that! He only lives like half hour from me...might come beat me up :lol

Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disk (The Legend of Zelda, Adventures of Link, Majora's Mask, Ocarana of Time)

Metroid Prime

Soul Calibur 2 (I prefer the PS2 version though)

That's my short list.

Grindspine said:
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disk (The Legend of Zelda, Adventures of Link, Majora's Mask, Ocarana of Time)

Metroid Prime

Soul Calibur 2 (I prefer the PS2 version though)

That's my short list.
Did you have a chance to check out the Twilight Princess?

I still say Soul Calibur Cube version owns the Ps2. But all the versions are a bit close.

Animal Crossing is another game :lol ... I probably mentioned it somewhere before.

†B†V† :hat

These are some must have Gamecube games IMO of course.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
SSBM
Zelda Wind Waker
Sonic Mega Collection
Megaman X collection
Super Mario Sunshine
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Sonic Adventure DX
Timespliters 2
Mario Kart Double Dash

There are some killer titles listed...

YOu know... no one mentioned cubivore :D ... kinda weird game. Was somewhat fun. If you like odd styling ... different concepts...etc. This is your game.

†B†V† :hat

Must-have Cube games?

So, the Cube has long been sunsetted after the release of the Wii, but my parents still play theirs quite a bit.

What were the essential games for the system that are still worth playing? I figure maybe I can try to find a copy for my mom's birthday!

My parents still have and play Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Tennis: Toadstool Tour, Zelda: Windwaker, Zelda: Twilight Princess.

What are some games to help finish out their collection?

Hmm, I think my dad has Metroid Prime, but never finished the game. I don't know if my parents get first-person shooter games as well as they get Mario Kart. ::D