Short story.

Joined Mar 2005
79 Posts | 0+
San Diego, California
This game is played as follows:

I begin writing a story and then I stop after one to three sentences, more or less, than the next person adds his/her bit into it. You can leave sentences incomplete, and by the way, I do realize this is a little like the three word story game, but it allows for more expression and creativity. And any of you can end the story if need be. Then start a new one.

I was riding the ferris wheel at the summer carnival that just opened up near my high school. It was getting late and the tall slender man stared at me from the oppisite end of the booth. He gave me a casual smile and I smiled back hoping to break the tension. Then, all of a sudden, the ferris wheel gave a halt at the very top.

"So, what's you name," the man retorted immediatly after the stop.
"What's it to ya," I said, "and why aren't you worried about the ride?"
He smiled and asked me, "Why don't you have a good look outside little boy?"
I hesitantly peered out the side of the booth and to my sheer horror I saw...

..the hideous white box with the green ring coming after me.
As i began to run a part of it came after me.
It was wireless and had little stubby black things with buttons.
I was running so hard that I fell and the white things disk drive came open and.......

...woke up, The End. Now I'm going to start another story.

"Young man," my teacher berated, "you're staying after school and doing an hour worth of detention." Not again I thought to myself. The bell rang and I went to sixth period. After the class was finished I lazily made my way towards Miss Ferrero's room. She greeted me and I took my seat in the back row. After 10 minutes I found out that, to my surprise, no one was serving detention with me.
"Why isn't anyone here today Miss Ferrero?" I questioned. Miss Ferrero walked to the door and locked it.
"Because it's just you and me today," she answered with a smile, "just you and me..."

Shee creeped slowly toward my desk and i noticed that she bagen to change form. her nails turned purple and lengthened rapidly. Her hair turned into green spikes and her eyes began to glow. "It's time for you to come with me," she said in a a mechanic voice...

"Where?" I answered
"Well, to my house of course," she responded. I wanna show you something.
I looked at her in her purple hideous form. I was nausated at the site of her.
"I'm not going until you change back into human form because I really do think you're kinda hot."
"Are you serious!" she yelled. At that moemment her eyes began to get smaller and the chink came back.
"Ahhh, there you are my sweet Mrs. Ferrero. Now, let's get going because I need to be home by 4:00."

She drove me to her house, walked in and I followed. She sat me down at the table, she started cooking, then handed me a remote the remote seemed to be for the olded black and white t.v. that had a coleco vision hooked up to it. I mad e a smart remark about the t.v. being older than her and she just glared at me with red glowing eyes. I turned on the t.v. and tried not to say anything mean to her after this becuase I was sure she could kill me right there. It was about 4:15 when she walked over to me and and threw a bowl of... something in front of me, It smelt revolting. What is this!?! I demanded an answer, no hesitation, just an answer, and she calmly looked at me and said why it's Cat Chop Suey, your favorite dish....

She poured it into a clear plastic bag, and proceeded to tie my struggling form firmly to the sofa. She hooked the bag to a rubber tube, which she attached to a large I.V. needle. I could feel the cold metal slip into my veins as the liquid began to seep into my bloodstream...

"Wow, cool," I said, "Free Heroin. This is making me feel good. By the way, I think you're super-hot."

Crap there was air in the needle im as good as dea...xx
                                                                         ^