POLL: Xbox Connect any good?

Joined Jun 2004
3K Posts | 0+
FL
(Don't know how to make one of those cool poll things, but...) Anyone use this? I heard someplace there's lots of lag sometimes.

its awesome if the host has a good connection, and there is no lag, its pretty fun. but you cant really talk to the other players on your team who are on another box.

SpartanEvolved said:
its awesome if the host has a good connection, and there is no lag, its pretty fun. but you cant really talk to the other players on your team who are on another box.
that kind of sucks...

†B†V† :hat

Tell me more!

My roomie's xbox is modded, so via his comp we can connect to some of our other friends, but if they're not online, I can't do multi-player. How do you get on xbox connect?

I think you just plug it into your computer or some shat like that. Me and my friends play on it occasionally, if I had an Xbox I think I'd use XBC before I payed for an online service. As far as lag problems and all that go, we found them to be few and far between. A con that is far more prevalent is that most players on XBC are far better than you'll ever be, but that goes without saying for most online games.

Ah, through the PC network? That might actually be what my roomie already does with the box.