Anyone else have...?

Joined Jun 2004
3K Posts | 0+
FL
^ the Special Edition Halo green Xbox console? I've got one, but am sorta disappointed that it has a Thompson... :-[

I am still debating on whether to pick up another Xbox. Is the green edition worth it? KOTOR 2 is calling.

I have one. It's so sweet! I love the way it's translucent and you can see the inside a little. :)

None of my friends have one, either, so it's easy to tell my XBOX apart from theirs when we have Halo LAN parties.

The only bummer is that is has a Thompson drive.

I'd like to change what I said in first post: I believe, now that I look closely, that I have a Philips drive. Either way, I'm the only one I know that owns the special edition. Everyone else either has an Xbox already, or doesn't want one.

My friend has one, and he thinks its the best thing ever and that my box sucks(even though mine has a Samsung and his doesn't)

I really like it. If I end up having to get another XBOX just so that my roommate and I can play Halo 2 on Live at the same time, I would try to get another Halo one. They're hard to find in stores now but they were still going for pretty cheap on Ebay last time I checked.