Halo 2 multiplayer maps

Do you think they should include Blood Gulch in Halo 2?

• Total voters
definetly........that and sidewinder are prolly my favorites......

but, it would be even cooler if the just had a classic map section with all of the halo maps

Yeah, that's true. I also really enjoy Wizard, especially if you have it set to Shotguns only and no shields. It's a blast with a lot of people.

havent played wizard much......all my friends want to play is sidewinder or blood gulch with all vehicles and CTF.......that get very boring after a while

I've never actually played CTF. When my friends and I get together for LAN parties we always play Team Slayer with custom settings. The maps we use most are Hang 'Em High, Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, and Wizard.

I hate Sidewinder in a way because my friends are cheap sniping bastards and I suck at climbing the ladder to sneak up on them. :lol

I think having the classics as unlockables would be awesome.

Depending on the settings, Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, Chill Out, Hang 'Em High, and Damnation are my favorite maps.

I'd like to see all the classics again too. They'll probably edit Sidewinder and such, to make it almost impossible to leave the level, but who knows.

That's one thing I loved about halo. There were virtually no limits, just obstacles. Want on top of SW? Ramp doesn't work? Explosives aren't helping you? Try a certain part of the wall with a ghost.

That's one thing I loved about halo. There were virtually no limits, just obstacles. Want on top of SW? Ramp doesn't work? Explosives aren't helping you? Try a certain part of the wall with a ghost
Exactly. Now if only I knew more ways to get out of levels, more tricks, and better ways to beat my friends...

Things die by my feet in Blood Gultch

I think it would be great to have it, but sense you can now have four team it should maybe be split to have more sections, just a right and left if you follow me.

I really thought the worst part about Halo was the multiplayer maps. Blood Gultch was my "favorite" only because I absolutely despised all the other maps more. I'm really looking forward to new maps in Halo 2, and I would rather they have new unlockable maps than old ones.

stealth toilet said:
I really thought the worst part about Halo was the multiplayer maps. Blood Gultch was my "favorite" only because I absolutely despised all the other maps more. I'm really looking forward to new maps in Halo 2, and I would rather they have new unlockable maps than old ones.

How about both then? A few unlockable new maps and a few old ones.

Personally, I didn't really care for Blood Gulch except for with rockets and crazy king. I love crazy king. Prisoner and Wizard were favorite levels of mine. I kind of hated Sidewinder b/c the most people we got was 4, so it took for ever to find someon, then kill or be killed, and repeat.