What games are you most excited about?

x2

Joined Jun 2004
6K Posts | 0+
Minnesota
Hey,
Haha, I was gonna head this "what games get your panties soaked", but I figured I better not, ok anyways.....I know most people will say Halo 2 {and for good reason} but honestly, I am more excited for all the new rpg's since in all actuality that is what xbox is devoid of. A new KOTOR, Fable, Sudeki, Jade empire{looks REAL good} and Kameo{its more action than rpg though} just get me going!! Out of the games I named its a toss up between Jade empire and Fable. They both look great and I hope they don't dissapoint!!!
So what are you all excited about and tell me why?.

Halo 2. 'Nuff said

Seriously though, this game has it all. Graphics, co-op, 16 player live support, tons of options(customizable armor anyone?), and all of the unannounced things we know will be there like DLC.

Hey,
Yea man, its gonna reign supreme!!!!! The new dual weapons ability is immaculate, oh the bloodshed!!!! I cant wait!!!!! I'm gonna try to get live before that and we could hook up on there and have some deathmatches and stuff.....

It's an arcade racer for the XBOX. It's actually an arcade game. It reminds me a lot of Cruisin World from the N64, but with much better graphics. The sense of speed is amazing, and the drifting around corners is sweet.

Hey,
I don't stealth, the one for 64 was pretty cool, I guess I just haven't heard much about it. Yea, I have heard of outrun 2, it's out for the Ps2 in Japan, maybe it is here now too, but I never knew it was coming to Xbox.
Yes, I also cannot wait for Doom 3, I mean the screens just look amazing and after seeing what Chronicles of Riddick can do graphically I am content with believing that doom 3 can only surpass that. I know graphics don't make a game but if you can use the xbox's power to it's full capacities than why the heck not, I know Halo 2 will be utilizing every ounce of power it can.....

I am almost considering buying a green Xbox for KOTOR 2. I think it will depend on how good SVC: Chaos is.

stealth toilet said:
Isn't anyone but me excited for the new Conker game?

Oh man I am psyched for that game! It has great graphics, plus online play. Conker's multiplayer was like the best ever.

Hey,
I would strongly advise NOT getting the "green" Xbox. The green xbox uses the Thompson disk drive which is very faulty and to be honest I can't see why they would do this since the first xbox's used the thompson drive and they had so many problems, I've even heard of smoke coming out of people Xbox's. So just get a regular Xbox and you will get either the phillips drive{great}, or a Samsung drive{best}. Belive me it's like night and day between an xbox equipped with a phillips or samsung compared to one with a thompson, just trying to help......

^ I wish my stupid, know nothing friend would accept the fact my black Xbox with a Samsung will always be better than his green Xbox with a Thompson

Mechassault 2 also looks pretty good, I might get it too. Did anyone play the first Otogi: Myth of Demons? I can't find it anywhere....

The multiplayer in Conker was the best ever. I rented that game so many times for the multi I probably spent enough to buy 2 copies. Now, that game, with jaw-dropping graphics, new arenas/weapons, and Xbox Live compatability = wow!

Hey,
Don't sweat it Spartan, in a year when his Xbox breaks down and doesn't read disks anymore, he'll believe you. Dude, your lucky too cause the Samsung is the best drive. I got the phillips which is nice but it doesn't read all media like the Samsung does. By the way, how did you get one with a Samsung?

P.S Yes silver gamer the first Otogi is an awesome game and I will be buying part 2 for-sure. Try checking out Ebgames.com or maybe the GA store has one, it should be cheap as dirt by now since its pretty old.

I picked up Otogi for $5 when my boss clearanced it. :lol

It's so cool. The second one should be awesome, too.

Another game that looks good is Unreal Tournament 2...the multiplayer on that looks totally crazy! I was thinking about buying the first one and getting some practice. :D

Hey,
5$? sweet deal!!!! You should get UT because the game kicks!!!