How This Board Works (How to Get Your Game Added)

Status
Closed
Joined May 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Texas
As the board description states:

All master and sub friend codes topics for Nintendo Wii and DS games will be in this board. Please look for the specific game and topic and post your Friend Code in there. Keep on topic and only post your Friend Codes. Any stray topics will be deleted. All multiplayer discussion will go to the multiplayer forums in the general topics category.

Any topics created in this forum will be deleted. This is intended for the storing of Nintendo WFC Friend Codes only.

Here is how each individual topic goes. The topic title tells you the name of the game, and which console (Wii/DS). Inside you will find a list of Friend Codes. Clicking on a member's username will direct you to their profile, which from there you can PM them to let them know you added them, as well as set up gaming times. Again, do not set up matches in this forum. It was not made for this. All multiplayer discussion/challenges go here:

http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

Anyhow, if you would like your name added to the Friend Code list, you must post your Friend Code in the topic. If the game requires additional information (i.e. Animal Crossing Wild World's town/player names), make sure to post that as well. You will be added to the list by one of the moderators.

Just to say this one more time -- no discussions at all in this board!

Thanks for your understanding, and I hope you all find this service helpful in your WFC adventures.

~ Kirby

If you currently play a Nintendo WFC game that is not in the Master List, please feel free to send me a Private Message, and I will create one. In order to ensure complete organization, please do not make the topic yourself.

Thank you!

Status
Closed