Which Halo game was better (mastermario lol)

Which Halo game was better

• Halo

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Question: Which Halo game was better
Halo  11 (50%)
Halo 2  11 (50%)

Total Votes: 22

:lol,well,this poll didnt prove whether which game is better,it actually proved that people like it them EQUALLY!
it seems people voted for Halo 1,because Halo 2 had a horrible ending and plot,where you keep on swithin from alien to human,that was weird,
then on the other hand people voted for halo 2 because of the features,you had more weapons,you can wield both weapons at once,more vehicles,better graphics all that good stuff,thats why i voted halo 2

I voted halo 2 because i like the extra arsenal of weapons and the elite as a character. Graphics are pure schweet and i could care less about the story line because i just play xbox live on it anyways.

i think that Halo 2 was better it had better graphics, better multiplayer
and most of all better weapons 8) :D ;) :woot

It's....tied....again

THERE :hh ...WILL :hh ... NEVER :hh ... BE :hh ... A :hh ... WINNER :hh !!!

:lol

Bringing this back now that I am playing Halo CEA. And I think I am going to have to say that Halo 2 was the better game. For the most part it improved upon the original game.

I have the best memories of Halo 2. The campaign was not really anything special, but I did really like playing as Arbiter. The multiplayer is what made Halo 2, though. Whether it was LAN parties or XBL, it seems like I was always playing Halo 2 for a long while after it came out. Those were some of the best times.

Yes, I still agree with Halo 2. The multiplayer was a blast; spent so much time in it. The only frustrating part was how glitchy it was. Between the Standby glitching, server errors, and super jumping, it got really annoying at times. Still great though. :)

How is Halo 2 PC standing up to the original xbox version? Since xbl doesn't have online support, does the PC version now solidly outrank the original xbox version?

Halo was amazing and it was one of the greatest experiences I've had as a gamer. The pistol was pretty much my best friend and I'm excited to play with it again in Anniversary.

However - Halo 2 has to take it for me because of the Xbox Live aspect. Halo 2 is the first game that I took seriously and really got competitive in.