Beat em Ups on Saturn or Dreamcast

Joined Jun 2007
10 Posts | 0+
I'm a big fan of Streets of Rage and Final Fight type games. I was wondering if there is any good side-scrolling beat em up games on the Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast.

I know of Guardian Heroes on Saturn but I don't know of any more on Saturn or Dreamcast.

Hmm, I don't know of any Side-Scrolling ones, but you should definitely try out Power Stone 1 and 2. By the way, welcome to the site. :)

Strubes said:
Hmm, I don't know of any Side-Scrolling ones, but you should definitely try out Power Stone 1 and 2. By the way, welcome to the site. :)
I'll check Power Stone out. Thanks :)

Just had my Dreamcast out yesterday, now I am going to have to drag it out again this weekend. I have got to play Powerstone again! I agree, it is a Smash Bothers type of game. I love that ability to grab things up and use them against your opponent. The game is wild, especially with two players.

bald bull said:
they NEED to make beat em ups on the next gen consoles.

True, though the Watchmen game on PSN and XBLA is a beat em up. But...that's not gonna cut it.

Re: Beat em ups on the Saturn or Dreamcast

You should try Dynamite Cop for Dreamcast. Its a good SOR-type game. I once played a great arcade beat em up called Demolish Fist. I would love to see it get ported to some consoles.