Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
Man, Bill and Ted rule. Those movies were the best.

I also saw the Last Samurai recently. I thought it was pretty good, though it followed a generic hollywood formula. I did like to see that in this the Americans were the "bad" guys, it made me kind of surprised that it was still so successful.

pliknon said:
Watching Behind Enemy Lines now
That movie is cool, tons of action, but it seems kinda of short to me for some reason.

I just got done watching Kill Bill Vol.2.

Behind Enemy Lines, man, that movie was brutal. That, along with Tears of the Sun, were two of the worst military movies I've ever seen. Right up there with "Red Dawn". My God, how do some of these movies get funding...

Lilo & Stitch is a great movie, though. Good choice.

I remember when it first came out, I originally went to the theater to see Scooby Doo, but it was sold out, so I ended up seeing Lilo & Stitch. I was glad, because I did get to see Scooby Doo eventually and it wasn't that great. Lilo & Stitch is much better.

lol cool ya lilo and stitch is great, i love it when lilo is trying to teach stitch about elvis great part

Ive seen scooby doo, i would deffantly prefer watching lilo and stitch over SD anydauy =D

Status
Closed