Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
I just saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was awesome.

One of the things that helped was that it's been so long since I read the book that I didn't remember a lot of the major plot points. So parts of the movie came as a pleasant surprise. :D

I caught some bits and pieces of Hot Chick last night. It was actually pretty funny. I want to rent it now and see the whole thing. I was thinking of doing that Netflix thing, where you rent like 2 movies at a time and you can have them as long as you want. Or something like that. I have a long list of movies that have long been out on DVD that I want to see. Bend It Like Beckham, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Whale Rider, and Bruce Almighty are some movies that I want to see that I can name off the top of my head.

Neph! I want to see that, too. My boss was telling me about it this morning and I was like, "Man, I gotta see that."

Last movie I watched was Blade 2. It was pretty cool. Lots of nice fighting sequences.

Fog of War

It was a really good biography/documentary of McNamara who was a military advisor in WWII and Seceretary of Defense during Vietnam and much of the Cold War. It was all about the ethics and morals of war and whatnot, very insightful

Well Uncle Walt was a goose stepper for one.

I really hate how every film seems to be a super merchandising marketing machine.

I know they aren't the only ones to do it but they've come close to perfecting it.

I've talked to people who worked for the theme parks and I don't like the fact they place VERY stringent rules on your lifestyle while you work for them.

He was somewhat sympathetic to the Nazi party and their ideals.

Anyways - I watched the Punisher and it was....eh. Not great.

The one scene with the piercings made me cringe though - as a person who used to have 12 of them, I can't imagine the pain!

Status
Closed