Xbox Live

Status
Closed
Well I knew about the Live Chat feature from E3, since that's when they announced it. But if you recall, I was wondering on some post how they were going to do it, since they hadn't announced a webcam at that time.

But the Sept. issue of EGM has a little blurb about the webcam Microsoft is coming out with. They said it should be out by the end of this year and gave the info about 5 people being able to be in the same chat.

thats cool..........did they make an adapter to plug into the controller where the microphone is? does it have a built in mike?

wonder how much it costs, too.......because i already have one for my PC, dunno if i want to spend a lot on a new one

That would be cool if it could be implemented into actual games..........like you can see what they are doing. Although in some cases I'd rather not see.

My main Gamertag is Spartikcus.
But you can find me also on my other Gamertag, ColecoMission.

Ok I have a question. Is it possible to have two separate Live accounts on a single XBOX? My roomie and I both want to be able to play Halo 2 on Live, but we're too cheap to buy another XBOX and we don't want to have to share a GamerTag.

Speaking of Xbox memory cards, how many blocks do they hold anyway?

And I'd love to get Live, so I'm asking for it for Xmas. I only really want it for the downloadable content, since I suck too much at using the Xbox controller to be any good and I don't want to get completely crushed...

around 800 blocks for 1st party cards. Not alot, but it can be worth it. Get an action replay. comes with a memory card and the action replay stuff, at the same price (last I checked)

2 month free trial of Xbox Live included with Burnout 3! (I know, I had the game for over a week now and only posted this today, but oh well :D)

Just thought I would re-post my Gamer-Tag since the older one is archieved on the ol' EZboard!

BBR XTREME

Games... hmm let's see!
MechAssault
Links 2004
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
Ghost Recon Island Thunder
TOCA Race Driver 2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

There are quite a few more, just can't remember them off hand.
Yet the only two I tend to play are MechAssault and Links.

Status
Closed