Panasonic 3DO Which Panasonic 3DO games are worth getting?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Which 3D0 games are worth getting? I am curious.

I have never really been fond of the system..... but I know some people like it and there were a couple good games.

List them up :)  and maybe pose an explanation.

†B†V† :hat

Re: Which 3D0 games are worth getting?

mmmmm...Gex is absolutely hilarious. The graphics are great too. Ummmmmm...cannot remember if Ray-man was on 3do, but that too. I may have had Rayman for Saturn. Oh Bug! for Saturn rocked.

umm...what else...hmm...Street Fighter was pretty cool. ummm..yea...Road Rash too...

Samurai Showdown
Dragons Lair
Dragons Lair II
Way of the Warrior
Sewer Shark
Corpse Killer
Night Trap
Supreme Warrior
Killing Time
Road Rash
Flashback
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Wing Commander
Gex
Duengons and Dragons Slayers
Doom
Wolfenstein
Mad Dog McCree
Braindead 13
Primal Rage
Twisted
Space Hulk
PO'd

I would REALLY like "Ultraman Powered" for it, Gamefan reviewed it it looks bloody awsome switching from digitised fighting to first person action (similar to latter day Sentai games on PSOne)

welcome back Baseley :)
I hope you enjoy the new boards!

†B†V† :hat

D&D Slayer and Street Fighter Turbo are my favorites on it. Gex is very good as well, although you can get it for PSX and Saturn too. Cannon Fodder is a good one too, albeit somewhat rare. Guardian War is a decent Strat RPG. And last but not least, Star Control 2 is amazing. I haven't played my 3DO in a while, because I had to unhook it when I got my NGCD, and I had to make room :) My gaming rig is pretty convoluted, and I simply ran out of space.

Bluevoodu said:
Which 3D0 games are worth getting? I am curious.

The 3DO has the best version of Cannon Fodder.
I also like Captain Quasar.

And supposedly, it has the best version of Super Street Fight 2.

cdoty said:
And supposedly, it has the best version of Super Street Fight 2.

Im selling that version at the minute, it is very good if you have the 6 button pad, but runs in a window like many 3DO games.

There was something that said the 3DO version didn't support the 6 button controller.

What is the 6 button pad called? I'd like to purchase one (probably off of EBay).

star control 2 (extremely innovative) and plumbers don't wear ties, fmv type game that was just haliarous

I found a 6 button pad for the 3DO on EBay. It *almost* works for Street Fighter II. The middle punch button cannot be remapped from pause. That's probably the least used punch though.

The Genesis is probably the best playing version of Street Fighter II I've found (on a home console system). It probably has the worst sound though.

cdoty said:
I found a 6 button pad for the 3DO on EBay. It *almost* works for Street Fighter II. The middle punch button cannot be remapped from pause. That's probably the least used punch though.

Get the Capcom Soldier Pad, I just sold mine, it made SSF2T a dream, thought it was one of the best pads ive used.