Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time

Joined Oct 2005
1K Posts | 1+
Washington
I have just finished this game,and all I can say is WOW!The Best Zelda game ever...Perhaps the best game for the 64(all time??)
This was twenty hours of gaming bliss.God bless Nintendo!!

I just started, now I have a death count because a chicken called the chicken mafia and got me whacked

I went through an entire run of that (I've played that game numerous times---->Link Fangirl!) and I've only died once and that was on my first run becaused I ticked off some cucoos....I cried.

I LOVE THIS GAME TO DEATH!

When I die my copy is being burried with me.

I have the disk for the gc with that and masterquest on it.
Masterquest makes me cry.

I can't get through the whole game easily though, I have this phobia of ReDeads and how they face rape you. *shudders*

Nobodies_Heartless said:
I can't get through the whole game easily though, I have this phobia of ReDeads and how they face rape you. *shudders*

Yea, that was rather disturbing.

I got the LoZ shirt that has the "everything I know I learned from Zelda" and one of the points is: avoid the undead

I think I bought it just for that point

"spent" I still doo....sometimes I sleep with it under my pillow before a huge test....so that I'll sleep well with Link dreams <3<3<3 Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

guitarwizard said:
I have just finished this game,and all I can say is WOW!The Best Zelda game ever...Perhaps the best game for the 64(all time??)
This was twenty hours of gaming bliss.God bless Nintendo!!
Did you beat Majoras Mask yet?

†B†V† :hat

KirbyRockz said:
LoZ:OoT = Best freakin' game EVER on the N64. I spent many a night playing that game.
probably one of the top games ever made... that would be safe to say... I'd be willing to be in the top 10 of all games ever made.

people won't agree with me.... but I believe it's that good.

†B†V† :hat

I just TORE myself away from OoT: masterquest to come be social...to a certain extent and now I must go play some more.

It's like a drug Ocarina of Time, a very addictive, legal drug.....x.x

I envy anyone who's just experienced this game. I've done new games a few times, and although it's still great, it doesn't beat that first experience of it, obviously.

It seemed to me that Master Quest wasn't much different...until I got to the Fire Temple and just got completely stuck.

*giigles stupidly* I really liked the cows in Jabu Jabu's Belleh!

And than I got to underneath the well...cried for a few hours and gave up.....

Ocarina of Time is beyond one of the best games ever. Well, I guess that would make it the best game ever, which isn't what I want to say. Hmm..

Anyway, Ocarina of Time is sweet. Definitely one of the best 64 games, right up there with ol Golden Eye and Mario Kart.. ;-)

Golden Eye was my first ,3 I totally pwn as long as I can play as Boris....mmmmmm Allen Cumming

but Oot is still my favourite

Nobodies_Heartless said:
I will take you on anyday...I may be a bit rusty, that mean s I'll just have to wing it! =P

Well, I'll probably be in your neighborhood within a year or so.. time to get practicing, eh? ;-) I'll so throw down on some Smash Bros and Mario Kart, too. :p

ha ha, I don't have those last two, in fact I've never even played them...how about some SCII?

In OoT I never found the last bottle...anyone care to tell me where it is?