Ocarina of Time Vs Majoras Mask?

Which game do you think is better and why?

• Ocarina of Time is the Best!

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Majoras Mask is the Best!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • They both Rule!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Ocarina, hands down. Majora's mask was too repetitive and honestly, the 3 days thing... Blah, It was not one of Link's brighter days.

the 3 day thing made it intense and it was a cool twist to the "usual" Zelda Story, though.

Bv :hat

I just started playing Ocarina of Time today. Great game. I just beat the first boss...

Even though I like Ocarina of Time better, I must admit I also found majora's mask was a cool twist on the Zelda franchise

Ocarina of Time was the better of the two. MM was fast paced and could get the heart racing, but it didn't hold the same thrill to me that Ocarina did.

having played both and beaten both over 3 times, i just love zelda in general

but if i had to choose one to crown the best of the two, i'd say it'd be ocarina of time. The hours upon hours of gameplay, 9+ temples, and huge world packed full of mini games and items to attain make this game well worth any price you'd pay for it.

Not to say Majora's mask isn't great as well, it's got a colorful and fun filled world with tons to do. It's a great game, but doesn't quite take the cake over ocarina of time