Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

aleeock157 said:
Either ToS (even though I can't get myself to keep playing it) or Sonic Adventure DX :)p I know it's a port, I don't care)

those 2 (plus sonic adventure 2 battle) were the reason i bought a cube XD

aleeock157 said:
Either ToS (even though I can't get myself to keep playing it) or Sonic Adventure DX :)p I know it's a port, I don't care)

Ah, I agree whole-heartily. Add Sonic Adventure 2 Battle too. :)

I don't know guys I think the dreamcast games are better in my opinion then again I am sort of a Sega fanboy...soo :D

NickThePunk said:
I don't know guys I think the dreamcast games are better in my opinion then again I am sort of a Sega fanboy...soo :D

Agreed. The ports were kinda glitchy. They were a ton of fun anyways, but the Dreamcast versions were better.

only Dreamcast port on the Cube that actually outdid the DC original, would have to be: Skies of Arcadia Legends

I know they had a bunch of great Dreamcast ports on the Xbox and PSP. I wonder why the Gamecube ones didn't fare so well.

Hinesmdc said:
I know they had a bunch of great Dreamcast ports on the Xbox and PSP. I wonder why the Gamecube ones didn't fare so well.

Xbox never really had but 1 Dreamcast port, which I think was House of the Dead 2 (Which was hidden on House of the Dead 3) Everything else was either a sequel (i.e. Jet Set Radio Future) or an original title like Gun Valkyrie

I know PSP had Crazy Taxi (which combined 1 and 2 together) and the Power Stone Collection

MegaDrive20XX said:
Xbox never really had but 1 Dreamcast port, which I think was House of the Dead 2 (Which was hidden on House of the Dead 3) Everything else was either a sequel (i.e. Jet Set Radio Future) or an original title like Gun Valkyrie

I know PSP had Crazy Taxi (which combined 1 and 2 together) and the Power Stone Collection

Shenmue!

MegaDrive20XX said:

Xbox also had Psyvariar 2, which was on the Dreamcast beforehand.

CloudX said:
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
That is a really good game. I haven't played it a lot recently... but I used to.

I dug 1080 Avalanche... even though it didn't catch on.

†B†V† :hat