Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

Tales of Symphonia..I just bought it last night for the 3rd or fourth time.

My favorite GameCube game was the 2nd one I bought.There is a link of the picture right here to show you guys what game is my best!

1947002.jpg

If you are wondering what my 2nd favorite game was the link is right here. Maybe it's babyish for me but I still liked it.

51XBY2BBGFL._AA280_.jpg

If you are wondering my third well.... I have no third favorite game.! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

GamingMaiden said:
Just got my GameCube and I got,....

Tales of Symphonia!!

Yay! ^.^

Sweet! Have you already played it before or is this going to be the first time? I think you will like it.

Mai Valentine said:
Sweet! Have you already played it before or is this going to be the first time? I think you will like it.
Second time. First time, I got through 1/3 of it.

I bought a gamecube awhile back for the first time. I only had metroid prime and i ended up selling it to get some extra cash. ( i bought it real cheap ) now i really want it back because i feel like i missed out on a lot of great games

I'm feeling sorry for everyone who has yet to experience Metroid Prime. It, along with Wind Waker, Killer 7, and Okami, was a work of art.

fhqwhgads said:
I'm feeling sorry for everyone who has yet to experience Metroid Prime. It, along with Wind Waker, Killer 7, and Okami, was a work of art.

emmm okami was not for gamecube o_oU and well i feel sorry for those people too xD (though symphonia is my favorite of all)

Hinesmdc said:
Especially not Killer 7. :lol

SPECIALLY killer7 is a very awesome game, you might not like it but you have to admit it has high quality