Best N64 game....

Zelda is my favorite (Ocarina of time), and then Goldeneye and Smash Bros. are my favorite multi player

wickedbway said:
Zelda is my favorite (Ocarina of time), and then Goldeneye and Smash Bros. are my favorite multi player
welcome to the boards :) we are glad to have you here. PLease enjoy your stay.

†B†V† :hat

There's a lot of great games for N64. Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros., Wrestlemania 2000, Mario 64. Man, I can just pick one. Pokemon snap was really fun also.

aleeock157 said:
  Pokemon snap was really fun also.

I cant wait to get my hands on this game. I used to play it a lot at my friends house. He always beat me but it was fun.

Man, there were sooo many killer titles for the N64, I don't even know where to begin. Banjo-Kazooie wasn't neccesarily the best, but it was the funnest IMO. The soundtrack sucked, and that's the only reason I'm not ranking it on top. :-*

but on the topic, probably Paper Mario.

The award for best N64 game goes to, hands down, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

That game supplied me with endless hours of enjoyment and brain-racking puzzles.

Im playing Zelda right now. I just started it up a few minutes ago. I just got the sword. ;D

Definetly Ocorania of time that game was so awesome!
however i dont know how it took me so long to beat it back then when now i can beat it in 2-3 days lol.