Sin and Punishment.... who has played this superb N64 game?!

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I want to know who has played this game?

I hear it is one of the most superb games ever made for a console... and for the N64 at that.

What makes it so good?

Also, I do know the game is a little short, so.... that is a slight downfall, but besides that.... what makes this game so great?

please drop comments..etc.

†B†V† :hat

I've never even heard about it.

What is it like?
Can you give me some details?
Genre, story, any multiplayer etc?

SpartanEvolved said:

What is it like?

Ditto. How come there are so many games like this I've never heard of?

silvergamer88 said:
SpartanEvolved said:

What is it like?

Ditto. How come there are so many games like this I've never heard of?
there are some very good Gamecube games :)

I'll see if I can dig up some info for you all

Here ya go :)

http://ign64.ign.com/articles/165/165248p1.html
Images.... click the screenshot button.

don't drool too hard, and if you want one of these games, I might be able to accomodate you :)

dangit... I got all this info.... didn't anyone check it out? :lol

jaded by the bawx.

It is DEFINITELY one heck of a SWEEEET game. :)

I like it, but I still have to buy an N64. I would like an N64 that is a see-through color version, like green, red, purple, or clear. How much does an N64 cost?

really depends on the version :) and the condition.

I like the smoke black ones from Japan.

Sin and Punishment :hat can you dig it? This game deserved a US Release badly...but I haven't had this much fun since Panzer Dragoon II was released on Saturn

Sin & Punishment needs to be seen in motion to truly be appreciated. Stage 2-2 alone is one of the most incredible uses of the N64 hardware in a game.

man... its about time people start acknowledging this game as being awesome :lol

I was getting worried about gamers as a whole.

It really does show off what the N64 was capable off.. and maybe more.

I would LOVE to see that!

It is a SHAME that this game never came out in the US.... it would be AWESOME to see a sequal on the Cube or Revolution :) I know it would go over well here in the US.

Bv :hat

Okay I am interested. BUT, do I have to mod my N64 to play a Japanese import?? Or do I have to plunk down some major coin to take advantage of a game like this??

well.... this game will set you back between $40-60.... and sometimes you can get a converter in with that.... OR they are extra for somewhere between $9-20.

I got a converter for me personally to use with bangai-oh (another cool treasure shooter).... I used to have a few in stock at $20 new... I haven't had any for about 2 years now.

You don't really need to get your system moded.... although, that might be an option if you don't want to use a converter.

Good stuff though :)

Bv :hat

Yeah but chances are that modding my N64 will cost more. I'll have to see if I can save some coin for this game.