Ocinara or Majora's Mask

Joined Jul 2006
7 Posts | 0+
I guess that there are two Zelda games for the N64. I would like to hear the opinions of af everyone here at game addicts. So which would should I buy? Ocianara or Majora's Mask? I am also thinking o fgetting Mario Tennis. It's pretty expensive though.

If you have a GameCube, you might be able to find the Zelda collector's edition that has both Ocarina and Majora's mask. But if you can only get one I recommend Ocarina.

Majoras MAsk is very original... and it's an awesome game.  But some people just couldn't get into it.

I like Majoras A lot.... I like Ocarina of Time Just as well (maybe a little better) but I like both games a lot.  Majoras Mask is VERY challenging.

Which to buy? I would probably steer you to Ocarina due to popular opinion. But if you want unique, challenging, and something that racks your brain... Majoras.

†B†V† :hat

I think Majora's Mask is easier to understand if you have played Ocarina previously. So I would have to go with everyone that says play Ocarina first.

I think Majora's Mask is very overlooked. It's completey unique and a fresh change from OoT, but yet it's still got the same Zelda magic. Definately should have gotten more love than it did. It's also more challenging, and to this day I've yet to beat it (though my last attempt was back in 2002). Curse you, Water Temple...

But if you've never played either, then definately start with Ocarina of Time.

dont get mario tennis its not worth it.. u could get both OOT and MJM for gamecube on one disc, but if u could only get one then Ocarana of time is more traditional and Majoras Mask is a little different, theyre both good but Ocarana is probably more worth it

VGal said:
dont get mario tennis its not worth it..
Where'd that come from?
u could get both OOT and MJM for gamecube on one disc
Michael Jackson Mayhem?
but if u could only get one then Ocarana of time is more traditional and Majoras Mask is a little different, theyre both good but Ocarana is probably more worth it
No, Majora's Mask is. Both Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are superior to Ocarina of Time.

fhqwhgads said:
Both Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are superior to Ocarina of Time.

Ocarina has a better plot. In Majora's Mask..you...put on masks..

The main storyline in MM was kind of weak, but many of the sidequests were interesting. The Anju/Kafei one, for example.

Both are fun, but play Ocarina first. If you get the cart version you'll NEED the Expansion Pak to play it.

Get them both! I just started replaying my N64. Get Dr.Mario for it. It's addicting.

If you can find a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Gamecube, pick it up. It has Ocarina and Majora's mask on it, not to mention the two NES titles.

Hinesmdc said:
If you can find a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Gamecube, pick it up. It has Ocarina and Majora's mask on it, not to mention the two NES titles.

Yeah, get that if you can. If not, start with Ocarina.