Ocinara or Majora's Mask

fhqwhgads said:
Where'd that come from?Michael Jackson Mayhem?No, Majora's Mask is. Both Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are superior to Ocarina of Time.

he also said he was thinking about getting mario tennis, and i said its not worth it, and those are abbreviations smart ass

They are both awesome. I like the originals way more than the Cube versions, but I guess that's because I'd rather have the smoother controls over better graphics, plus cartridges are just cooler to own. If you can find the OOT Master Quest for Cube, though, pick that up.

x2 said:
They are both awesome. I like the originals way more than the Cube versions, but I guess that's because I'd rather have the smoother controls over better graphics, plus cartridges are just cooler to own.
And N64 MM isn't filled with freezing death.

fhqwhgads said:
1) It's acronym.
2) There's no word that starts with J in Majora's Mask.

i waz thinking of the J in Majora, stop pointing out my not smartness :p

x2 said:
Wait, what, freezing death? I only played OOT/Master Quest on the Cube.
Majora's Mask froze on the GCN edition due to problems emulating since it used the Expansion Pak. Of course, that was the worst game on there to have freezing, as you had limited saves, and Owl Saves were deleted after starting.

fhqwhgads said:
Majora's Mask froze on the GCN edition due to problems emulating since it used the Expansion Pak. Of course, that was the worst game on there to have freezing, as you had limited saves, and Owl Saves were deleted after starting.

Wow. I'm so glad I own the originals :)

fhqwhgads said:

Haven't had any problems with the disc version, but I'm only about a third of the way into that one. I really prefer the Wavebird to the old N64 controller, though.

Speaking of Majora's Mask....I am playing it right now and I got this "Pig" mask that helps me smell stuff better. But, I cannot figure out what the heck I actually do with it? If it is used for the main quest please don't tell me how or why, but if there's something I could be benefiting from having this mask I'd like to know!

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out :D

fhqwhgads said:
Yeah, it's mostly worthless 'cept for the mushroom.

Yeah, it does do one funny thing, though. If you go into the Stock Pot Inn's bathroom and wear it, you can see the purple stink...but, there's no mushroom there... :lol

Ocarina of time is way better the majora! even though the different masks gave you a wide variety of weapons and was cool, it had no wear near the gameplay of ocarina or story. Plus the best part of Zelda on 64 is grown up link, which you cant get in majora

monetmelly said:
Ocarina of time is way better the majora! even though the different masks gave you a wide variety of weapons and was cool, it had no wear near the gameplay of ocarina or story. Plus the best part of Zelda on 64 is grown up link, which you cant get in majora

well you can get oni link at the end XD.

the reason i liked MM more than ocarina was actually because of the masks and the time control though wich added a lot of new gameplay features

monetmelly said:
Ocarina of time is way better the majora! even though the different masks gave you a wide variety of weapons and was cool, it had no wear near the gameplay of ocarina or story.
The MM story was a lot more original and the gameplay was superior due to the masks, you even said that yourself.

I have the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition. I was excited to play Majora's Mask, because I had never played it before. It's very fun and intuitive, but I'm stuck at the Ice Dungeon (or whatever it's called). I believe I've got everything I need, but I just can't make it to the Boss Door. I'm assuming the trick is connected to that giant pillar you're supposed to punch. I've played around with it a little (punching one, two, and going up, etc.), but I just can't seem to get to the Boss Door. I'm not asking for help here or anything. One of my favorite parts about gaming is figuring things out by myself. I think the reason I stopped trying was because of the 3-day time limit. Sure, it was original, but it really makes it annoying to beat a dungeon when you're still trying to figure things out.