Neo Geo CD Search lost cover from adk-world

Joined Oct 2004
5 Posts | 0+
hello guys :?
i have buy a game in ebay for my neogeocd.
the problem is, the game has no cover :(
i search on the web for this cover, without results...
can anywhere help me with a scann (front/back-side) for this game?
the name of the game is: ADK World.
it is a special cd from neogeocd.
i hope, anywhere can help me...

thanks guys...

greatings chicks2000 :)

welcome to the boards :)
I hope you enjoy your stay!!

We do not have scans yet at our site:
www.egameaddiction.com/neogeocd
BUT we will have scans shortly..... we are going to start updating this site all the time again :)

I'll see what I can do to get you a scan, ok?

†B†V† :hat

Ask and ye shall recieve ;)

adk.JPG

If you do not see the image at first, refresh your screen.

Dr_Ackula said:
Ask and ye shall recieve  ;)

adk.JPG

If you do not see the image at first, refresh your screen.
'

Sweet man!

I hope they saw it :)

but that is cool!

hi guys,
the scan is great :D
many thanks to you.
the cd with cover are better.
I will remain faithful for this board.

many greating from Chicks2000

hi guys again,

i have a short question.
there is unfortunately much too little games for neo geo cd.there is a possibility to convert or create some new games for neogeocd from the mvs console? they must be bootlabe for neogeocd? is that possible?

thanx for reading

greatings from Chicks2000

Chicks2000 said:
hi guys again,

i have a short question.
there is unfortunately much too little games for neo geo cd.there is a possibility to convert or create some new games for neogeocd from the mvs console? they must be bootlabe for neogeocd? is that possible?

thanx for reading

there are some people that try... but I Am not sure if anyone has done it. People have done it CD to MVS though.

Also, There are a decent amount of games on the Neo CD.. I'd say 85-90% of the games available on the NEo can be had via the Neo CD.

anything you are looking for? or what titles did you want on the Neo CD?

well,
it would be naturally beautiful, if I had the kof collection on cd! who would not have that gladly or metal slug???
this is great :woot

chicks2000

Chicks2000 said:
well,
it would be naturally beautiful, if I had the kof collection on cd! who would not have that gladly or metal slug???
this is great  :woot

chicks2000
well.. it does have KOF 94-99 :)

and Metal Slug 1/2 :)

but MS 3/4/5 are on AES, and KOF 2000-2003 are on AES only as well.

But the Neo CD really does have a lot of cool games :)

what is in your collection?

Chicks2000 said:
hi guys again,

i have a short question.

thanx for reading

The answer is ...very doubtful. Many people have tried, and asked this question. To date no one has done it, or if they have there has never been any proof of it. If newer games were ported it would be so aweful on load times, that I doubt you'd want to play them honestly.

The newer AES/MVS games have far too much memory to be ported over to the NGCD without heavy cuts in graphics and mind numbing loading times.

But I could be proven wrong one day...but I seriously doubt it.

There are 96 titles to choose from on the Neo Geo CD system, which is a pretty good bit to choose from, and should keep you gaming for a good long while. :)

Dr_Ackula said:
The answer is ...very doubtful. Many people have tried, and asked this question. To date no one has done it, or  if they  have there has never been any proof of it. If newer games were ported it would be so aweful on load times, that I doubt you'd want to play them honestly.

The newer AES/MVS games have far too much memory to be ported over to the NGCD without heavy cuts in graphics   and mind numbing loading times.

But I could be proven wrong one day...but I seriously doubt it.

There are 96 titles to choose from on the Neo Geo CD system, which is a pretty good bit to choose from, and should keep you gaming for a good long while.  :)
I wonder if there would be a way to embed more memory on the Neo cd..

hi guys,
it is also only one asks.naturally there are many games.
it wanted to only know whether it is at all feasible.

in my collection, i have some game (10) thats all :?

Bluevoodu said:
I wonder if there would be a way to embed more memory on the Neo cd..

Hmmm who knows....but remember that one guy who claimed to have modded a ngcd with a dreamcast drive and ram, but never would show us any proof that it was true? I don't even think that would be feasible really.

I got bored a few days ago and decided to try the ngcd emulator on the dreamcast. The load times were not that much better really...I mean they were definatly faster, but not instant loads like that other guy talked about. I'm sure that it can be made better though, since its a fairly new project, but it wasn't very pretty at this point. Only a few games I tried worked at all, and the ones that did were a little slow, and had no sound effects at all. Also none of my original CDs worked at all...only CDR ones.

I don't really see any way of playing ngcd games without having the load times, at least not in the immediate future.

Also I have high doubts that anyone will ever port any other titles to the ngcd, the interest just isn't there, and I don't believe the knowledge is either.