6. King of Fighters 99
7. Last Blade 2
8. Metal Slug 2
9. Art of Fighting 3
10. Fatal Fury Special
11. Pulstar
12. World Heroes Perfect

.... not on your lists... Windjammers.... :-\ come on.. get with it :lol

Also, Pulstar, Metal Slug 1/2... and I personally like Viewpoint, and last resort on the Neo cd.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
.... not on your lists... Windjammers.... :-\ come on.. get with it :lol

Also, Pulstar, Metal Slug 1/2... and I personally like Viewpoint, and last resort on the Neo cd.

I was trying to keep my list at a reasonable number lol. Truthfully theres not many NGCD games I wouldn't recommend, except for stuff like kof 96 collection, neogeo cd special, and ADK world. Which are more demos than games.

1.) Real Bout Fatal Fury (this is a given)
2.) Kabuki Klash
3.) Kof '95
4.) Kof '96
5.) WindJammers
6.) Art of Fighting 3
7.) Sengoku (if you can find a copy)
8.) Savage Reign
9.) Metal Slug
10.) RBFF2: The Newcomers
11.) Pulstar
12.) Ninja Masters (good luck finding this one today)

These are ones I'd recommend to everyone (in no particular order)

Samurai Showdown 2
Crossed Swords 2
At least one of the Real Bout games (RBFF Special or RBFF2)
Top Hunter
Magician Lord
Super Baseball 2020 or Baseball Stars 2 (or both)
Fatal Fury Special
Windjammers
Aero Fighters 2
At least one of the last 3 World Heroes games (2/Jet/Perfect)

NeoLord said:
12.) Ninja Masters (good luck finding this one today)

checked my shop? :lol

you know Zforce.... I forgot top hunter... that game is definitely worth it!

Me and a friend of mine had a blast playing Top Hunter a while back. I wouldn't have bought it immediately, but I found a great deal on it, combined with Magician Lord (which I WAS looking for) on Ebay, although I forgot what I paid for the pair

I've heard a lot of good things about Big Tournament Golf as well, although it's tough to find. I'm getting a sealed copy from someone on Ebay for 50 bucks, I think that is a pretty good deal isn't it?

Z-Force said:
I've heard a lot of good things about Big Tournament Golf as well, although it's tough to find. I'm getting a sealed copy from someone on Ebay for 50 bucks, I think that is a pretty good deal isn't it?

US or Japanese copy? Just curious. Its a pretty good deal either way if your into golf and all ;)

my neo cd must haves are
Metal slug 1 and 2
Brikinger
League bowling
Last resort
Pulstar
Art of fighting

Whether that was a good deal on BT Golf, it sure beats the $88 plus shipping hit-japan is selling for on Ebay :lol

thats not too bad of a deal for BTG.

Neo Turf Masters (the US version.. of course) hits a lot higher.

With the main benefit being that you get an Engrish Manual. I remember a little while ago when I ordered AOF2 from you, and I was like "Hmm... for a few bucks more, I can get the US version and have an Engrish Manual" My investment paid off, as the manual talking abuot the "Aresenal of Ouch!" was well worth the extra money :woot

I'm starting to grow obsessed with prowling Ebay looking for Neo CD games. It's beginning to scare even me, but I managed to snag a JP copy of Pulstar for 40 bucks. I wasn't sure if this was a good deal or not, but I checked out the archived posts here, and BV said that if you ever find a copy of it for under $60, to grab it, so I'm glad I did :woot

Z-Force said:
I'm starting to grow obsessed with prowling Ebay looking for Neo CD games.  It's beginning to scare even me, but I managed to snag a JP copy of Pulstar for 40 bucks.  I wasn't sure if this was a good deal or not, but I checked out the archived posts here, and BV said that if you ever find a copy of it for under $60, to grab it, so I'm glad I did  :woot
you found one for $40?!

wow... good job. I haven't seen that game under $60 forever.

Seems like prices are on the drop for Neo stuff..especially on eBay. I dunno why exactly..I wish it would rub off some with the AES market..which is still fairly expensive in comparison to the CD market.

I actually saw a US metal slug CD for $80 a few days ago..I kinda wish I'd have grabbed it.

Yeah, the guy's description was something like "I've never played this game, but I heard it's good!" The same seller had Metal Slug 1 and 2 US for $75. They're still there if anyone wants em. I'd like to get Metal Slug 1 and Twinkle Star Sprites someday, it's just that I really want to avoid paying more than $50-60 for a game.

Well it took a bit longer than I would have hoped, but I finally got my Pulstar. Huzzah! Now I just have to hope I can find a deal on MS1 and Twinkle Star Sprites