Neo Geo CD Samurai Spirits RPG

Joined Jul 2004
976 Posts | 1+
USA
Has anyone ever actually played all the way through this game? Its a great game, and I really enjoy playing it but I often get stuck when I come across kanji that I do not recognize or know. I only have a small amount of limited Japanese language skills hehe. Romanji is no problem..but kanji is just so deep. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone else tries/tried to play through it before, and if anyone at all has ever beaten it here.

I really wish there was a translation for it, it seems like such an awesome game. :-\

you know.... I have not even attempted the game.

I wanted to.... but I know I wouldn't understand it..... so why should I try?

I wish they would have made a US version.... you know?

†B†V† :hat

Dr_Ackula said:
Has anyone ever actually played all the way through this game? Its a great game, and I really enjoy playing it but I often get stuck when I come across kanji that I do not recognize or know. I only have a small amount of limited Japanese language skills hehe. Romanji is no problem..but kanji is just so deep. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone else tries/tried to play through it before, and if anyone at all has ever beaten it here.

I really wish there was a translation for it, it seems like such an awesome game. :-\

I could never beat this game! I remember spending $70 for this title at launch from Gamecave, and they supplied some poorly written FAQ that didn't make any sense. I gave up on the game after investing 2 months playing it.

(Sigh)

I wish I could understand it to play it.

but hey.... I guess it is not meant to be.

Why didn't they make this game play in English? Would it have been too much to translate?

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I wish I could understand it to play it.

but hey.... I guess it is not meant to be.

Why didn't they make this game play in English? Would it have been too much to translate?

BV :hat

In terms of typical SNK games it would have been a chore to translate, considering that most their titles have very little text in them at all...and then they have bad translations many times still! :lol

I'm still crossing my fingers hopeing someone will eventually do a fan-translation of the game..i know it was in the works at one time, but seems to be abandoned now. :-[