Neo Geo CD NeoGeo CD commercial download now!

Joined Jul 2004
976 Posts | 1+
USA
I have been looking for some of these old NeoGeo commercials for a while and finally found a "source" for some in Japan.

The first one I have uploaded to my server is a Japanese commercial for the NeoGeo CD front loader. Its a very funny little commercial and a must see for fans!

It is an mpg file and can be played back with any player, such as windows media player, I have put it in a .rar file, so you'll need winzip or winrar to uncompress it...enjoy!

here is the link...

http://www.egameaddiction.com/neogeocd/commercials/ngcdcm.mpg

I will be uploading more very soon if any one wants them..just let me know..I'm not going to waste the time on my 56k modem upping them to my server if no one wants them. The next one I plan to up is a commercial for Art of Fighting 2, with the Jpop superstar Ayumi Hamasaki playing the role of Yuri!

thanks!

I got them both hosted.... that'll save you some bandwidth :)

although, winzip is not letting me use the .rar.

†B†V† :hat

Use winrar then...but some versions of winzip will open a .rar as well. But either way winrar is shareware and you can get it on a trial basis without having to pay for it ;)

cool. I'll do that :)

ONce I unzip them... I'll host them in their native formats so they won't have to be unzipped.

we have about 1.2 gigs of online space right now... once we go to the dedicated server, we'll have 80 gigs.

So, I'll be hosting scans... and a host of other things to try to get more users as well.

Thanks for the commercials :D
Good addition.

I can get more if you want, I know I can get some fatal fury commercials, and maybe samurai showdown as well.

And yah it would be better for you to host them, I'll end up deleting them sooner or later, cuz I only have like 800MB of webspace ..I think..not sure.

Dr_Ackula said:
I can get more if you want, I know I can get some fatal fury commercials, and maybe samurai showdown as well.

And yah it would be better for you to host them, I'll end up deleting them sooner or later, cuz I only have like 800MB of webspace ..I think..not sure.

post em up... and I'll host them :)

dr... if you could.. upload the other commercials, and I'll host them :)

*sorry to nag :D*

Bluevoodu said:
dr... if you could.. upload the other commercials, and I'll host them :)

*sorry to nag :D*

I'll try to get some uploaded tonight man. My bandwidths been pretty maxed out here recently, I been getting alot of jpop albums heh.

Dr_Ackula said:
I'll try to get some uploaded tonight man. My bandwidths been pretty maxed out here recently, I been getting alot of jpop albums heh.

drop em to my email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have 20 megs of space each.

Just pay attention to how much you send to each.
IF you start getting too much, I have a few more email addresses you can send to I'll drop via email.

Ah OK, I guess I can do it that way too hehe. I already uploaded one to my site last night, I got the url up in another topic. Its a Fatal Fury Special commercial.

I'll try to grab some more tonight if the guy I'm getting them from is around. He has two more fatal fury special ones, two samurai spirits ones, and I think maybe some more, I'll have to check.

I appreciate you hosting them, saves me alot of bandwidth and space.

Did you watch the commercials? What did you think bout them? Anyone?

no problem on hosting them :) I have unlimited bandwidth :lol ... seriously :)

Just as long as they don't slow down the rest of my site (IE people downloading them all the time) we should be good.

Also, when I download them from my server, I get about a 400-460Kb download speed....
The hostway servers are pretty nice.

I haven't got a chance to check them out yet.... I will soon... I gotta get winrar first :lol

what is the native format of the movies?

I have already seen the first one (actually, I am the one that pointed them out to Dr_Ackula), but I have not seen the second one.

I'm actually getting thse from somewhere else Winter. I wouldn't "steal" them from that site your talking about hehe. Theirs have a intro screen with their web address on it as well, these don't. :D

Dr_Ackula said:
I'm actually getting thse from somewhere else Winter. I wouldn't "steal" them from that site your talking about hehe. Theirs have a intro screen with their web address on it as well, these don't.  :D
what site are you all talking about?

Just pm me the information... I am pretty sure I know.

Bluevoodu said:
what site are you all talking about?

Just pm me the information... I am pretty sure I know.

I can't remember what site that was she showed me that time. All I remember is that it was foreign..maybe a German site..? Maybe Winter remembers.